AsiaIndiaAgraAgra Hotels

Check Agra Hotel Deals

Hotel Sidharta Agra Reviews

YantiSoeparno YantiSoe…
Nice Hotel Next to Taj Mahal Oct 20, 2010
We had not booked a hotel in Agra because we arrived there in the morning, so we thought that we could look around and find one. This time we didn't have to look around. We were lucky. In the train from Varanasi to Agra, we met other three travellers, two girls from German and a guy from Japan. The two girls brought India Lonely Planet and shared with us the info about the hotel. So, without thinking twice, we said that we wanted to stay at the same hotel with them ;-)

We reached the hotel by using bajaj (rickshaw) from the train station. It is far from the train station, but really closed to Taj Mahal.

The hotel is nice. It has a court yard, not large, but enough. The restaurant is at one of the corners of the court yard. I think this is the most spacious hotel that we ever stayed in India. It was nice to dine there both day and night. The situation is different. Open space at last after being cramped in Varanasi and Delhi ;D

The room is enough for three of us. We have our own bathroom but no hot shower. The room has a ceiling fan and a TV that we never turned on.

The staff at the front desk is not too warm at the beginning but he was nice when we checked out and made conversation with us. One of the staffs at the restaurant is very nice and we chated with him often. I think all the restaurant staff actually want to make conversation with the guests. But, their English is not fluent enough.

I think this is the nicest hotel among the five hotels we stayed during our trip in India. Only I couldn't enjoy it because I had a very bad diarrhea. I even was too sick to take a pict of the hotel :-(
The one and only photo we have in …

Check Agra Hotel Deals