Hotel Sheronz

Check Chandigarh Hotel Deals

Hotel Sheronz Chandigarh Reviews

fullstopindia fullstop…
Affordable luxury in the heart of the action of Chandigarh Apr 10, 2011
Hotel Sheronz (or Sheron in some postings) sits in Chandigarh’s hotel row of Sector 35. Room rates at Rs 2300, even after discount, seemed on the high side until I factored in the size and importance of Chandigarh.

After seeing the compact lobby I was pleasantly surprised by the large two room suite accommodation. Dark wood trim starts in the lobby continuing through the staircase and into the rooms. Marble tile covers the floors with upgraded furniture, linens and drapes completing a very cozy atmosphere. The bathrooms were very clean, very Western.

Hotel staff was helpful in carting our luggage up to the rooms and prompt with tea service. There is room service provided by the attached Hot Millions restaurant or take your meal in the actual facility. Fast food joints, coffee shops and finer Indian cuisine restaurants are just steps away from the hotel lobby on either side.

Upon my return 3 years later, my initial thought was to return here but my mind was on saving money. After a rather disappointing stay at Hotel Gravity, I should have gone with a sure thing.

Check Chandigarh Hotel Deals