Hotel Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur

Hotel Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Rates and Deals

Hotel Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Reviews

Lupobianco Lupobian…
Well located. Excellent service Dec 29, 2013
The KL Sheraton is ideally located if you are working around the PETRONAS Towers / Bukit Bintang area.

Check in is efficient and the staff are outstandingly helpful. On my last stay staff arranged to have my bags sent by taxi to Sentral Station because I was running late and did not have time to return to the hotel. Much appreciated!!

Another feature is the size of the rooms: they are large enough to host a small party, if you were so minded.

I have stayed here twice in the last year and have been upgraded to the executive floor on both occasions.
histas histas
superb Mar 07, 2011
i stayed at this hotel for one week,Hotel were luxurious,very clean and pretty big room, nice amenities, nice swimming pools, variety of restaurants were good,nice spa, convenient location , monorail station near the hotel, a few distance to petronas towers and nightlife, and most important thing is the breakfast, words cant describe , every thing you want and you need from indian foods to norwegian salmon, fresh fruit juice from fruit bar, every thing .

the best hotel in kl.
photoking007 photokin…
The best hotel ever!!! Feb 17, 2011
This is my third month staying in the hotel. To be honest I'm don't miss my home anymore!!!

A real good hotel if you can afford it. Next to famous heritage row with the best clubs in the city. The monorail is at gate of hotel (believe it or not!!!) and it takes you anywhere. KLCC/Pertonas towers are at "walking" distance.

The breakfast has more options than anywhere else I have seen in my lifetime (it's of class quality as well, not to forget). Both breakfast and laundry are pretty expensive. If you upgrade to the executive floors both of them are complimentary and might more than justify the upgrade costs.

Really cooperative and helpful staff. Straight view of Pertronas towers from my window. Ask for a Pertonas facing room as high as possible!!!

100% recommended for couples and families!!!
Night view from Imperial sheraton,…
trymh82 trymh82
Very nice hotel Jul 08, 2011
I've stayed at Sheraton both my times in Kuala Lumpur and it really is an excellent experience.

Great service, spacious rooms and the staff is just so friendly and helpful it's amazing. I found it pretty convenient to get around as the monorail is pretty much right outside and it doesn't take you long to get to Petronas at all from there.

I definitely want to come back to this place if I'm ever in KL again.
gohfrank gohfrank
nice hotel Jun 17, 2011
I like this hotel. it feels good to stay here. But location is only good but not ideal for first time tourist to KL there are other luxurious hotels with better location. Though having said that, the monorail is just outside the hotel. Monorail takes you to Bt Bintang in 10-15 mins. The LRT is a little further away about 10 mins walk and takes you to Pertaling Street and KLCC quite quickly if you are into shopping centres etc

service is very good. I like the rooms. overall, it is a good choice to stay even when not on business.
prcat prcat
Lovely affordable hotel Jun 08, 2011
Nice hotel close to the center of KL. Friendly staff. I stayed in the delux suite which was reasonably priced.

The spa and restaurants were very nice. Different types of food were on offer. If you are looking for a nice spot to stay this hotel is a must.
ann_w ann_w
Excellent stay for family Sep 24, 2009
It was a wonderful 1 night stay at this hotel in Feb2009, compliments of Starwood Card.

Hotel was renovated recently, to upgrade its restaurants outlook and reception area.

Room was large, and adjoining wardrobe and bathroom was huge. Good view from the hotel room to KL city centre.
Amanda Amanda
Nov 10, 2004
AHHHH...... Let me tell you about my absolute favorite hotel in the entire world; the Sheraton Imperial, Kuala Lumpur. I DREAM of going back to this hotel, and can't wait to make that a reality.

We stayed here for a week in 2004 (short of the 2 nights in the middle of the week we were in Penang). As with alot of the hotels I have reviewed, we originally got the room on Pricelinefor $90 (not bad for 3 people!) and then paid a little extra to upgrade to the Executive Floor; MAKE SURE TO DO THIS!!!! I can't tell you how worth it this is, and actually, I honestly believe it can save you a great deal of money if done correctly. You get laundry done for free, GREAT free breakfasts every morning, unlimited cold sodas and juices all day, and little snacks, free alcohol at night.... it really adds up. VERY MUCH worth the upgrade.

The other great things about the executive club is the view it gives you - it will blow you away, to get to sit in this beautiful place, and stare out at the KL Tower one direction, and the Petronas Twin Towers the other. The hotel is right inbetween them, and very close to both; so the view is unbelievable. Especially at night it will bring tears to your eyes.

The service and kindness of the people that work there are amazing; they are so nice. They helped us find great places to eat that weren't touristy, they helped us get last minute airfare to Penang when our other plans fell through, and even little things, like learning who liked warmed cream and who liked cold cream in their coffee, and who liked tea instead; they learned all three of us and our preferences by day two, and had things waiting for us when we go there in the morning. Amazing.

I hope you love this hotel and the experience as much as I did, and I hope to hear from you afterwards!!!
borneoboy says:
I've stayed there several times and always loved the experience. Their restaurants are great too !
Posted on: Sep 24, 2009
kranski says:
P.S. I will definitely upgrade. Sounds like great value for money, so why not! Thanks for your guidance....
Posted on: Apr 30, 2008
kranski says:
I believe that I will stay in this property after reading your review. Sounds amazing! Just the experience I am looking for...I have booked my flights for Sept 11 - 16. Can you recommend a good place to eat, Satays in particular?
Posted on: Apr 30, 2008

• Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Shoe Shine
  • Paid Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Hotel Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur

Day One
Today we started our 8 week trip of Malaysia and Australia. After packing, unpacking and then packing again, we finally arrived at Dublin airport at 4.30pm and checked in for our flight to London and…Kuala Lumpur and took a taxi to our Hotel - Sheraton Imperial Hotel. After a bite to eat and quick…

Check Hotel Sheraton Imperial Rates and Deals