Hotel Serena

Hotel Serena Rates and Deals

Hotel Serena Guadalajara Reviews

Nair2011 Nair2011
Very old hotel Jul 16, 2011
After reaching the Primier Plus bus counter in San miguel de allende, I understood that there are no direct buses to my next destination Puerto Vallerta, instead I have to change bus in Guadalajara. I have reached Guadalajara around 12 midnight and I am so tired to travel again 6 hours to Puerto Vallerta. Decided to sleep before continuing the journey and seen Hotel serena sign from the bus station of Guadaljara and checked in there..

Hotel Serena is located diagonally opposite to Guadalajara bus station and priced at 44USD per night. It is a very old hotel. Everything is very old and not even a 3 point connector is available to charge my laptop in the room. No AC.

Please stay here only if you are very tired ans wanna continue your journey after few hours of sleep. Better hotel rooms are available in the city for the same price.
Small bedroom
Wash basin
montecarlostar says:
Unfortunately there are not good hotels in that area. In most mexican cities the bus station is not in a good zone. I am glad that at least you were safe, it's not good to be roaming around those sector of the city at night.
Posted on: Jul 18, 2011