Hotel Segrada Familia

Check Barcelona Hotel Deals

Hotel Segrada Familia Barcelona Reviews

Farmboy23662001 Farmboy2…
A Great Facility and Location Nov 24, 2011
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed staying here. A great hotel with a great location.

Conveniently located 2 blocks from the L2 and L5 Metro stop, you can stay here and get anywhere in the City you want to go.

Our room was small, with two double beds, but it was the perfect size as we were only there to sleep. The bathroom was clean and spacious. Rooms come with a mini bar which we promptly emptied and filled with our own items. I don't want to spend all my vacation money in the mini bar.

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They helped us get around the city and made sure we had a Taxi for our day trip out of town at 4am.

The Hotel Sagrada Familia is located two blocks from the magnificent Sagrada Familia. A great neighborhood with plenty to see, do and eat. I liked the fact that a grocery store was located across the street from the hotel. Convenient for snacks and beer for the room!

The hotel features a sun deck, nice for evening cocktails with a view of the Sagrada Familia. The hotel also provides free WiFi access to the internet.

My only disappointment with the hotel was that the elevators were really, really, really slow.

Overall, a great place to stay when in Barcelona on vacation or business.
Hotel Sagrada Familia