Hotel Santo Tomas

Check Chichicastenango Hotel Deals

Hotel Santo Tomas Chichicastenango Reviews

londonbella londonbe…
Charming hotel in the center of Chichicastenango Jul 21, 2009
This was my first time to stay in Hotel Santo Tomas. I will definitely return next year! Although it was simple, it was quite lovely. The bedrooms were large with 2 double beds, bathroom average, and the fireplace was an added bonus! On the chilly nights we were able to have a fire built for us, and that made it so cozy.

The dining area was large and the service was great. Breakfast was okay, but I'm not a big breakfast eater so I didn't partake. Others I was with enjoyed it. But the dinners-- Oh the dinners! Most enjoyable meal I've had in a while. Started off with soup (and every night it was fantastic!), then the entree that varied night to night, and followed with your choice of marvelous dessert. I left the table completely full every night.

Since Sunday is Market Day in Chichi, Hotel Santo Tomas has a huge buffett that is filled with all sorts of delishousness. Not only is the food wonderful, but they also have parrots in the courtyard and it is such a fun atmosphere.

Very welcoming and accomodating staff. 5 stars!!

**Disclaimer: the ONLY downside I encountered was the noise from the streets on the night before Market Day. Because the Market is such a big deal (the largest in Guatemala), the hustle and bustle starts early. I suggest bringing earplugs. But it is definitely worth the stay to experience the culture there.

Check Chichicastenango Hotel Deals