Hotel Santa Lucia Venice

Check Venice Hotel Deals

Hotel Santa Lucia Venice Reviews

mainhart mainhart
Not what we expected Sep 25, 2011
My cousins and I chose the Hotel Santa Lucia due to its proximity to the train station and decent reviews in Rick Steves' Italy book and Tripadvisor, so I was very disappointed when we got there and saw the place. My cousins' room was small with a nice garden patio, however the hotel laundry was hanging very nearby. My room smelled like a musty basement. It felt like a school dormitory and the air conditioning did not work properly, so it was often hot in the room. The shared bathroom was not particularly clean and I was uncomfortable using the shower. We opted not to pay the extra Euros for breakfast as there were plenty of places nearby that would surely be cheaper. The staff was nice enough, but this is not a place I would stay at again.
elliotjp elliotjp
Great Location and good value Oct 14, 2008
This is a one star hotel on the main island of Venice. You will pay a premium to be in the island itself, and if you are willing to do so an take that into consoderation, this is a great option. Being in Venice you won't spend much time at all in the hotel - to sleep only!

My girlfriend and I stayed on the ground floor sharing a bathroom with 3 other rooms and it was fine. Don't go in there with 5 star expectations. It's smallish and cosy and great for a 1 star place.

Check Venice Hotel Deals