Hotel Roermond

Hotel Roermond Rates and Deals

Hotel Roermond Reviews

Pearl510 Pearl510
Simple but clean, just next to the station Jul 11, 2008
This place is very simple, especially the rooms. I had a very small room with a bed that wasn't any good. I hardly slept. My window looked over the square in front of the station, that was really noisy at night, and the bed was so small I felt like falling out. But it was clean though, and the bathroom was compared to the rest of the room pretty spacious.

Breakfast was nice, and so was the dining area. There is a restaurant downstairs which I didn't try, because there is an amazing place to eat in the right end corner of the station square, where I had dinner instead. This place is linked to the hotel, you can find the web address at the hotel website.

The staff was friendly and the location is just perfect. Next to the station, close to the bars and restaurants, just of the shopping streets and only 5 minutes to the theater (the reason why I went to Roermond was to see a concert). The only thing that is a bit far of (yet still at walkable distance) is the outlet shopping center. Apart from that, perfect location for a correct price, yet a lack of luxury in the rooms.

Hotel Roermond Overview

The Hotel Roermond is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Roermond. The Hotel Roermond boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Room amenities include non smoking rooms, bathtub. Hotel facilities offered at this Roermond accommodation include bar/pub, restaurant. These top-class facilities are complemented to excellent services to meet the needs of visitors to Roermond. To make your booking at the Hotel Roermond Roermond, please enter the dates of your stay and sumbit our secure online booking form.

Hotel Amenities

• Shower
  • Shops in Hotel
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Hotel Roermond

Den Bosch, Nijmegen and Maastricht, Oh My!
"Oh My" is right.. this one was quite the packed week. Since leaving Rossum on Oct 7, I've biked to Den Bosch, Wamel, Nijmegen, Roermond, and Maastricht, which is close to 230km (and even since then,…Roermond and paying for a hotel for a night, that I didn't stop to take much in and simply…

Check Hotel Rates and Deals