Hotel Rheinfall

Hotel Rheinfall Rates and Deals

Hotel Rheinfall Neuhausen am Rheinfall Reviews

Vanessa_Mun_Yee Vanessa_…
Goog location, good service but funny smell Jul 10, 2011
The bus stops right in front of the hotel – how sweet is that! This is why I picked this hotel. Neuhausen is rather small. It was a working distance from the hotel to the famous – biggest falls in Europe – the Rheinfalls!

There are restaurants, supermarket on the same street as the hotel, I just walked to anyway. I took the bus in front of the hotel to go to Schaffhausen and it was only 15minutes away. The train station is located behind the hotel where you also get to Schaffhausen or any other cities in Switzerland.

The minute I entered the hotel though, I could smell the Indian incense which gave me a pretty weird feeling.

The service of the staff was fantastic. I screwed up the booking. When I arrived at the hotel, the staff told me I had 2 reservations, one was booked through their website on one was through Booking.com. I was very sure I cancelled one of them tough. They wanted me to cancel the booking with Booking.com however it was too late and I was subject to a night charge. I thought I was going to pay 2 room nights because of my mistake however the staff was kind enough to let me cancel my booking with them without a charge!

The room was clean and the single bed was comfortable. Although I find it was a little weird to have a sink in front of the bed. The bath room was clean with enough amenities.

Breakfast was included in the room rate and it was good. Free wifi throughout the hotel was convenient. Again, I could smell the Indian incense at breakfast that didn’t impress me much.

Since this is the closest hotel to Rheinfalls and I think the only hotel in Neuhausen, I would probably go back to this hotel again.
Entrance
Sink in the room and not bathroom
Single bed, working desk
marksreynolds says:
Yes, the falls were amazing! Check out my pictures from our trip there when you get a chance.
Vanessa_Mun_Yee says:
WOW! Too bad I didn't take the boat trip though because I was running out of time! I did have a cup of cappuccino while enjoying the view of that amazing falls though.
marksreynolds says:
We were just at Rheinfalls about 2-1/2 weeks ago! Did you take the boat tours and climb to the top of the small island in the middle of the falls?

Hotel Rheinfall Overview

Centrally located in Neuhausen, the Hotel Rheinfall is situated within walking distance of the Rhine Falls, Europe's largest waterfalls, and enjoys excellent access to public transportation. This 3 star Neuhausen hotel makes an ideal vacation accommodation. Recently refurbished, the hotel proposes affordable Schaffhausen 3-star accommodation and is a favorite for tourists and business travelers in the area. The Swiss Canton of Schaffhausen is very popular among hikers, as well as among nature and mountain lovers and the Hotel Rheinfall provides an excellent value-for-money solution when you are looking forward to spend some pleasant days in Neuhausen am Rheinfall. Facilities at the Hotel Rheinfall include a cafe-bar and lounge for some relaxing moments in the evening, as well as sufficient parking spaces for guests arriving by car.

Hotel Rheinfall Amenities

• Excursions
  • Nightclubs
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Luggage Storage