Hotel Re!

Hotel Re! Rates and Deals

Hotel Re! Singapore Reviews

MissLou208 MissLou2…
Affordable Luxury May 11, 2011
Fantastic hotel! Quite close to the city maybe a 5-10 min walk tops?

This hotel has just got 'coolness' all over it. It's bright, cheery, big, great value for money.

I love anything that is bright and airy and this is what you get here, it instantly makes you cheery. The staff are great, the rooms are fab! Really funky and the bathrooms-ace.

They have a really cool, funky bar at the top and they do amazing cocktails.

Couldn't fault this place at all. It really is affordable luxury/coolness :)
samuistu samuistu
Bright, Clean and excellent value for money Jun 15, 2010
I found this place after looking for reasonable hotels to stay in Singapore. It was a new hotel so I didn't know if it would have enough reviews on Trip Advisor or not. Lucky for me it had some really good reviews and seemed a reasonable price.

Quite a lot of hotels in Singapore I feel overpriced for what they are and if you're looking for a nice place to stay that isn't 5 star luxury and is in a great location...this is the place!

Hotel Re! was easily reached by Airport bus (Singapore $9 one way) and is only a short walk from Outram Park MRT. My room was overlooking the park so this is the room to request and the other side is a busy road.

The rooms were small but very clean and well equipped. I loved the small bathroom and compact style of the wardrobes. I also loved the bright colours of the hotel and having and image of Bruce Lee above my bed!

Located not far from Chinatown and Clark Quay, it has enough places to see, eat and drink and so convenient for travel.

I shall most definitely be staying there again.

Hotel Re! Overview

Guests that stay at this Singapore hotel will find that they are close to a variety of attractions. It is just a 15-minute walk from the Hotel Re Singapore to Chinatown. Guests will be able to find many areas where they can shop as well as a variety of historical sites and places to dine. The hotel is only a 25-minute drive from the Changi Airport.

Hotel Re Singapore has 140 rooms. The rooms include features and amenities such as air conditioning, bathrooms, hairdryers, desks, wireless access to the Internet, in room safes, LCD/plasma TVs, and a daily newspaper.

The 4-star hotel offers a retro 1970s theme. Some of the conveniences guests will find at the Hotel Re Singapore include a bar where guests can have a drink, laundry and dry cleaning services, and meeting facilities. The hotel has an on-site restaurant "Re!Fill Restaurant' and bar called 'Re!Wine Alfresco Bar'. The 24-hr front desk can assist with tours.

Hotel Re! Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Cots
  • Luggage Storage
  • Gay/Lesbian Friendly
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Hotel Re!

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…re up at 0730 tomorrow for the bus to Singapore .   Monday 5 th August to Wednesday 7 th August 2002 ��" Singapore   It was at this point…
Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…Singapore, she was also 28, and here on holiday on her own, we talked for a bit and then headed back to our hotels, she suggested we meet…
The Singapore JetStar Jetsaver Light Challenge
Note:You're about to read one of the longest post I've ever written in a long long time. I know it can be draggy but I assure you, it's a fun filled process You will see a side of me and my part…Singapore Sling! The bar facing the hotel's pool Happy campers! No no, this is not because we're alcoholic…

Check Hotel Re! Rates and Deals