Hotel Puri Mandhara

Lovina, Indonesia

Compare Lovina Beach Hotel Rates (2.2km away)

Hotel Puri Mandhara Lovina Reviews

keorachu keorachu
Hotel Puri Mandhara Aug 05, 2008
I was recommended buy my private driver to stay here on my 2 day Bali tour with him.

I was a bit dubious about being recommended to stay here but I was tired after travelling all day and just wanted somewhere comfortable and quiet to stay.

Since I was travelling alone, it made it difficult to find cheap accommodation, particularly in a rural location like Lovina. This Hotel had very quiet and secluded bungalow style rooms.

The rooms were big and very nice.There were two double beds and a balcony that overlooked the Sea between Papaya trees. The room was expensive (AU$120 per night) considering the showers were cold and the Western style toilet did not flush. Also the lock on the door didn't click over properly and there was enough room for 4 people.

However, the service was great and the staff and locals were extremely friendly. They had their own kitchen and served up inexpensive food and drinks. They also offered for me to drink with them but I had one shot of Arak and was turned off.

Views of the ocean and the sunset over the Bali Sea were amazing from the room balcony.

The hotel organised an early morning whale and dolphin watching tour for me which was also over priced considering the area and the boats were packed but sometimes a little extra has to be given to support the economy of the area.

Great for a romantic getaway from the main city.

Compare Lovina Beach Hotel Rates (2.2km away)

Lovina Map