Hotel Puri Ayu

Jl. Jenderal Sudirman No. 14A Denpasar 80113, denpasar/Bali, Indonesia - +62 361 245312

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Hotel Puri Ayu denpasar/Bali Reviews

Acy_jkt Acy_jkt
Business Hotel Aug 01, 2011
Hotel Puri Ayu is located in the city center of Denpasar, Bali. Located just near the business and shopping center. The culinary center of Teuku Umar street is also not very far and next to the hotel is Mcdonald's 24 hours.

I went there during business trip in Denpasar. The hotel is simple, the lobby is not too big, it also has a swimming pool, more like a private home swimming pool as it is pretty small for a hotel. The room is big, which I like to have during business trip, the bathroom is spacious and also clean. Each room has internet connection, if not, it's just a step away from the restaurant with free wifi.

The silly awkward thing happened when I first checked in, the room boy took me to the room and when he opened the door, the room was still messy from the previous guests. He was confused and nervous, he asked me to wait for a while until the room was ready. Well, I had to go out anyway and I made sure they changed all the sheets etc before I left. They apologized for what happened.

I tried their spa, called them for a massage service in the room. I loved it, was great and the rate was also just average as the other spa services outside. So I'd rather to enjoy the in house spa.

Over all, the hotel is good except what happened during checking in. And the breakfast was just alright. The room rate was about USD 55 per night.

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Hotel Puri Ayu Map