Hotel Puerta de Sevilla

Hotel Puerta de Sevilla Rates and Deals

Hotel Puerta de Sevilla Reviews

Vanessa_Mun_Yee Vanessa_…
Fantastic location Jul 14, 2011
Hotel Puerta De Sevilla located in the heart of Seville! I love the location the minutes our cab dropped us at the hotel. It is a short walk to Royal Alcazar and the cathedral and the historical district! There are lots of cafes and restaurants along the same streets where the hotel located.

We had problem with the room key, it did not open the door! Charlie went down to talked to the reception, she climbed 3 floors up instead of using the elevator ( she said it is fast to reach our room using stairs ) and tried to open the room door for us. I was not sure why she closed it and walked back down then up again to open the door. We finally figured out how to deal with the key and the door – apparently we had to pull the door toward us before pushing it open – what a trick!

I love the design of the interior of the hotel and the design on our room – it is so “Spanish” and it is so romantic!

We wanted a queen bed however what they got was the combination of 2 single beds to make it as a “queen” bed. I was not happy about it because I hate to feel the gaps in between the beds no matter how close they push them together. We were too tired to ask for another room and I just have to suck it up.

The bedroom and the bathroom were clean with enough amenities.

We had a street view room which is kind of fun to watch people dinning and talking from our window. It may be a little noisy for some people but it did not bother us much.

Breakfast was not included. They sold us a 6 euro coupon to have the continental breakfast by the side walk café at the corner of the hotel – Toast, coffee and orange juice

Not that great at all.

We may go back to this hotel considering their location. And I would ask for a proper queen bed before I book the room.
Street cafes by the hotel
interior design
Reception - she is very helpful
Vanessa_Mun_Yee says:
You are welcome Michael, thanks for stopping by!
Posted on: Jul 14, 2011
mkrh says:
Vanessa,

Thanks for the review.

Wherever I go in Spain I have problems with the keys :)
Posted on: Jul 14, 2011
delsol67 delsol67
Two balconies overlooking a romantic square Aug 20, 2009
I had not booked this hotel ahead of time. Due to the refusal to acknowledge our reservation we were in search and found this little gem. It's on a picturesque square in Santa Cruz. It's a restored architectally rich historical building. Most of the rooms have a . Corner rooms have two balconies.

The front desk was very friendly and helpful not only upon check in but also in getting discounted tickets to Los Gallos, a fantastic flamenco performance.

The room was very small but, I didn't care. It was so cute. It was rich in luxurious details in such a small space. There was beautiful crown moulding, elegant lighting, simple but nice wallpaper. And to top it off, two balconies, which I didn't realize until getting to the room. The bath is small as well, but again, well apointed.

The only thing that could be a negative, due to it's location on this beautiful square, it can be noisy until late. You may need earplugs. I did and was fine.

I will definitely stay here, again, every time I am in Seville.
The room - showcasing the two balc…
The room - a bit more to the right…

Hotel Puerta de Sevilla Overview

With its central location, Puerta de Sevilla Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Seville. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom has non smoking rooms, air conditioning, hair dryer, in room safe, television. Guests staying at this Seville accommodation can enjoy a wide range of hotel facilities such as elevator, laundry service/dry cleaning, safety deposit boxes, disabled facilities, tours, WiFi .Being one of the good quality hotels in Seville, guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable. To proceed with this reservation at the Puerta de Sevilla Hotel, please enter your visit dates and follow our secure online booking form.

Hotel Puerta de Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower