Hotel Prince Albert Louvre

Hotel Prince Albert Louvre Rates and Deals

Hotel Prince Albert Louvre Paris Reviews

alvaromoroni alvaromo…
Affordable and very central May 18, 2011
A great hotel if you want to stay at the centre of Paris. Price is not too high and it is distance walking from Louvre and other attractions in the centre. Entrance is not very easy to spot, rooms are ok, not bad if you plan to, most of all, walk around. I recommend it!
mwtlgray mwtlgray
Prince Albert Hotel Mar 30, 2008
What can I say about the Hotel Prince Albert, well for starters I felt like I was walking into an old whore house. I dont mean that as bad as it sounds. It was a very interesting building thats all. It was sort of like a maze. Hallways would go on and on. When we first went into our room, we didnt think it had a bathroom, but then we shut the main door and found the halway (in our room) that led to the bathroom. It was a large room, and even had another room inside it. It wasnt the cleanest hotel I had been in, in fact there was what looked to be old fecal matter on the seat of the toilet, that was gross! But overall, it was all still worth it. The building was so interesting and unique. I was truely amazed at how the room was laid out, there was even a trap door behind the toilet. The clerk made us leave our key at the desk when we left the hotel. Apparently you are not allowed to take your room key with you. The key is even different from most hotel keys. The floors where uneven and the elevator was only big enough for one person, the stairway was a spiral stariway. Overall the hotel wasnt that clean, it was old, crooked, I swear it had to be an old whore house, and yet, I would still recommend it. It was an experince in itself.
MissKrock MissKrock
Feb 14, 2008
The staff at the Prince Albert Lourve were lovely. They couldn't help us out more which was fantastic. It's only a 5 minute walk to the centre of Paris, and maybe 10 mins to get to the Lourve.

The Continental Breakfast was included, although we didn't eat much there, is was ok.

I would stay there again and recommend them to others.

Ohhh and they have HUGE bathrooms, it's was wonderful.
mwtlgray says:
Thanks for the review! We are going to be staying here. Do you remember how far of a walk it is to get to the Gare du Nord?
Posted on: Mar 23, 2008

Hotel Prince Albert Louvre Overview

Located in the heart of the French capital, between the famous department stores, the Louvre, the Opera and the Place Vendome, the Prince Albert Hotel provides its guests with the multi-faceted nature of Paris in its entirety. At its doorstep, the centre of the capital's business finds itself alongside the famous Parisian entertainment centres as well as within minutes of all major shopping centres.

This 2-star property is quite exceptional for its category, as it is generally in good condition and very charming. Whether on a business trip or on holiday , the Prince Albert Hotel provides you with unsurpassed quietness in an exclusive location. Many of Paris's main attractions, including the famous Louvre and the Tuileries Gardens, are only a short walk from the Hotel Prince Albert Louvre (0610PG).

It is a traditional building for the area.

Entirely renovated recently each air conditioned room is equipped with bathroom and/or a shower.

The breakfast room is located on the ground floor. It is bright due to its pale yellow colour scheme and stained glass ceiling.

The reception area is small but charming. It features a typical Parisian mosaic floor. To the left is a small lounge, which is entered via a beautiful wrought iron gate.

2 km to the nearest station (gare st lazare), 2 minute walk to the nearest bus stop, 2 minute walk to the nearest metro station (tuileries), 20 kms to the airport (charles de gaulle), 25 kms to the airport (orly), 3 km to the nearest fair site (palais de congres).

Hotel Prince Albert Louvre Amenities

• TV
  • Excursions
  • Photocopier
  • Direct dial phone
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower