Hotel Posada del Rey

Check San Blas Hotel Deals

Hotel Posada del Rey San Blas Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Nice comfy hotel but a bit far from everything... Nov 19, 2011
San Blas is a small beach destination and I thought of looking for an average hotel so there wouldn't be any "surprises". I read some good reviews about this place, and it wasn't too expensive, so I decided to give it a chance.

The staff is very nice and friendly, they provided us with a map of San Blas and info about activities. The room was very nice and clean, shower had enough hot water (but not as much as I would have liked) and there was cable TV and all.

It also has a small swimming pool but it wasn't very clean. The only problem I had with this place is that it's supposed to be close from everything, but it's in fact far from it all. It's not that it's really "far" (15 minute walk to downtown and 20 min walk to the beach), but due to the total lack of public transportation in this town, you have no choice but walk all the time.

There is nothing near in the surroundings to have dinner or a beer, so it's better to buy things in advance and bring to the hotel. It's also quite dark to walk there at night.

The price is alright (about 50 USD per night), and I guess the only better choice in town is the hotel which is by the beach. There's not much to do downtown anyway.
bubu932 says:
ahahah nice Mr Carlos :)
montecarlostar says:
Hahaha thanks man! I was very surprised! :D
abhmalat says:
Well well well 😊looks who's featured yet again !!

Check San Blas Hotel Deals