Hotel Podocarpus

Check Loja Hotel Deals

Hotel Podocarpus Loja Reviews

travelingforlife travelin…
Elegant Hotel Podocarpus Nov 24, 2010
Hotel Podocarpus in Loja, Ecuador.

This hotel I could tell right away had some class from the design of the lettering from the outside and the work done on the inside. It is 32 dollars per night which I thought was a pretty good deal including complimentary water, tea, and internet. The people at the reception where very nice from the get go. I didn’t have to make a reservation they had a room available immediately which was convenient. The hotel was located near the center of town nearby food, shopping, and taxi. The hotel was four floors with a nicely decorated lounge with comfortable chairs on every floor. There was an elevator and a stairwell to be able to move about each floor. They had movies in English on the television. There where nice furniture in the room and it appeared clean. The shower was really large decorated with tile which I liked a lot. I would recommend this hotel to anyone except when I left I left a bottle of 5th avenue perfume on the desk. I went back to claim it a few hours later and the reception claimed they didn’t see it which was a lie. OThere than that I got good nights sleep here for one day.

Check Loja Hotel Deals