Hotel Plaza Paitilla Inn

Check Panama City Hotel Deals

Hotel Plaza Paitilla Inn Panama City Reviews

drritarae drritarae
NOT a Great Hotel Anymore Jul 02, 2011
This hotel has nothing going for it than the location, which is good. It was once a great place, but certainly has gone down the drain, in my opinion.

I honestly believe someone accessed my room and stole from my luggage in this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Money ($400)was missing, as well as an extra cell phone that was in my bag!!!

No breakfast or internet included.

I will not be returning to this hotel!!!
laiusky laiusky
Definitely Not The Best Hotel.... Aug 27, 2008
Well, the company that I work for usually books really good hotels for us, and this one was really disappointing!!

Though the location is pretty good since it's close to grocery stores, malls, the bay and whatnot, and they have pretty big rooms, everything else was bad.

First of all, paying 15 dollars per night for internet is ridiculous, and half of the time it wouldn't work anyways.

There's no breakfast included which usually is in hotels in Central and South America.

Half of the showers in the rooms weren't working, or the lights in the bathroom, or the A/C... there was something wrong in all of the rooms, and it's all yet to be fixed and we've been here for 2 weeks.

The other day, the lights went off for about 4 hours, and nobody refunded us for the things we had in the fridges and went bad, or for the fact we could shower or do anything. They said it wasn't their fault.

Everything smells moldy.

I don't know, I could keep going for hours, all I'm going to say is I'm glad we just left that hotel!!!
The hotel