Hotel Plaza A Coruna

Check A Coruna Hotel Deals

Hotel Plaza A Coruna Reviews

mkrh mkrh
Handy To Bus Station Jun 22, 2008
I needed a place handy to the bus station in La Coruna but still near to the main part of town and within walking distance of the former village of Elvinas which is to the other end of La Coruña.

The hotel is modern with easy street acess only 150 metres from the bus station and El Corte Ingles the big department store. The decor is stainless steel and pine - which to me always feels a bit cold but during summer that is OK. The streets outside the hotel are busy with many places to eat very handy and they open early for breakfast and close late.

Booking on the internet was very easy. The staff speak English and Spanish which was good for me. Of course if you speak Gallego I am sure they speak that as well :)

The bathrooms were excellent clean. It had air conditioning which was good as the room I had was in the full glare of the afternoon sun.

The bed had a firm mattress which is to my liking. Double glazed windows are helpful as the streets are noisy but I was able to get a good sleep without too much disturbance.

I would not eat at the restaurant as there are far better places to eat very near by and much cheaper. 15€ for breakfast is too expensive in my opinion.

At 50€ per night for a double it was fair value for money but I am sure that if I had had more time I could have found others at a better price.

I was happy overall.
fabricciocartone fabricci…
Hotel Plaza A Coruña Aug 28, 2008
The hotel is a small one but very beaultiful. The rooms are not very big but with all You expect from a better hotel. The bathrooms are great. One of the most beautiful bathrooms I ever saw in a hotel, mainly cause is a 3 star hotel. Situation is good. Just 1 mile from the center. The parking is not so great. Its a city parking with lot of cars but no places! ??? Yes. The parking worker just send me to a place and then ask me for my car's key! "What?" I said. It has so many cars that they move the cars to allow others to park. He saw my admiration and arranged a proper place for my car (allowing me to retain my car's key). Despite this, I recommend.

Hotel Plaza A Coruna Overview

The Sercotel Plaza Hotel is located in La Coruna making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. The Sercotel Plaza Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with non smoking rooms, television, hair dryer. Guests staying at this La Coruna accommodation can enjoy a wide range of hotel facilities such as 24hr room service, business center, elevator, meeting facilities. The hotel provides a warm and welcoming service of international standard. Make your reservation at the Sercotel Plaza Hotel La Coruna now by selecting your chosen dates of stay and submitting our secure online booking form.

Hotel Plaza Amenities

• Courier
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Coffee Shop/Cafeteria