Hotel Plarrer

Hotel Plarrer Rates and Deals

Hotel Plarrer Nuremberg Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Good quality and nice prce Dec 07, 2010
I was back in Nürnberg for a short visit of less than 24 hours; I arrived pretty late in the evening because I had a really long day at work. I had started the morning with a plane to Stockholm and from there back to Copenhagen in the late afternoon and then to Munich after a 1½ hour stop.

Arriving at Munich at 9.30 pm I had rented a car to drive the last 150 km to Nürnberg, where I arrived just after 11 pm after having driven in a mix of snow and rain all the 150 kilometres. Finally at the hotel I found the hotel parking full, so I had to look for a parking before I could enter the hotel; luckily I found a place nearby where I could stay for free until 9 am next morning.

The hotel was an Ibis hotel which usually is a cheap but they always have a fair offer. I knew from my booking that my room rate was only 61 euro do I didn’t know what to expect. As in many of these hotels I found the hotel lobby quite boring; it was kind of dark and had the reception to one side and a bar and the breakfast area to the odder side.

The guy in the reception was fast and effective; I had my room key very fast and I was on my way to the fifth floor. The hallway was really boring and I was getting quite curious about the room; I entered the key in the lock and much to my surprise it didn’t work. I had to go back to the reception and have the key reactivated.

The room turned out to be nice with white walls, a huge queen size bed, flat screen and 3 large windows over looking the city wall surrounding the inner town of Nürnberg. The bathroom was okay too and lived quite well up to the expectations that I had after having seen the room. I quickly dropped my stuff in the room and went down to the bar to meet my colleagues that were sitting there having a cold German beer.

The bar was close to last order time and it was not the cosiest bar that I had visited anyway: but actually it didn’t matter when you are meeting some people that you really like after a long day the bar could even had been much worse. I ordered a Weiss bier without thinking because I was not thirsty after a heavy beer; I felt more for a pilsner but I had to wait later for that. We stayed in the bar until 0.30 am and then headed for bed.

Next morning I had to get up early because we were visiting a company in the outskirts of Nürnberg. The breakfast was quite okay and I was surprised of all the people that were staying in the hotel, because the bar had been quite empty the day before. I checked out and was still expecting that there was something wrong with the rate of the room because I found the quality of the room much better than the 61 euro I had to pay but the surprise did not happen.
The boring hall towards my room
My room
My bed
The entrance to the room

Hotel Plarrer Overview

The Hotel Plarrer Centrum is located in Nuremberg making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. The Hotel Plarrer Centrum boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. In-room facilities include non smoking rooms, desk, hair dryer, television, shower. Guests can experience the high standards of comfort while staying at this luxury Nuremberg hotel with everything they need right on the site such as 24hr room service, elevator, bar/pub, laundry service/dry cleaning, restaurant, safety deposit boxes, business center. Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction. To proceed with your booking at the Hotel Plarrer Centrum, simply choose your travel dates and fill in our secure online booking form.

Hotel Plarrer Amenities