Hotel Piast

Check Wroclaw Hotel Deals

Hotel Piast Wroclaw Reviews

EmyG EmyG
Hotel Piast Nov 21, 2015
Piast Hotel is located in a very old building. This beautiful historical building was built at the beginning of XX century. The hotel was named after the first Polish Royal Slavic dynasty - Piast. In the past the hotel was a hostel, but few years ago it underwent a major reconstruction and now it is a standard hotel, that officially has only 2 stars, but it is easily worth at least 4 stars. It has all the facilities which you would expect in upper mid range hotel. No idea why it was given only 2 stars.

Piast Hotel is right across the street from the beautifully reconstructed main train station building. This is a benefit for all the people who come to Wroclaw by train as they don't have to spend half an hour looking for their hotels around the city. Also people who come by bus have close to the hotel. People coming by plane don't have a reason to complain as well. The bus from the airport stops only few minutes of walk from the hotel.

The hotel looks a bit gray from the outside but its interior is very colorful. It has also one tower where I would love to stay but I guess the room there costs a small fortune.

Very nice reception stuff. Security on hand 24/7. Checking in was very fast and smooth. And so was check out

I and my mum stayed at standard twin room. The room was very clean and very small. It was rather functional. The bed was good, but not too big. A twin bed after all. The only thing I can complain about if it comes to bed is that the sheet does not cover the whole mattress!

The view from our window on the main train station was a huge plus. The hotel is surrendered from two sides by streets. Both of the streets are used by trams so the rooms are quite noisy. Not a huge issue though. But yeah, be ready for hearing the trams going by. Wi-Fi worked well. The air conditioning was quick to cool the room and quiet too.

What I loved the most was the bathroom! The bathroom was so stylish, with one quirky feature. I loved the huge mirror and I miss it badly now at home haha. I also loved the large walk in shower. How I wish to have one like this at home.

We didn´t try breakfast so I cannot comment on that. There is a restaurant attached to the hotel and it calls the Bistro Station.

The Old Town is very close to the hotel. It is about 5 minutes of easy walk to Rynek and other central landmarks of Wroclaw. To reach Centennial Hall, Zoo or SkyTower you can use trams from the stop right by the hotel or just walk. They aren't far.

I and my mom only stopped here for two nights. For a 2 star hotel this was a very pleasant and inexpensive place to stay. Good value for money you pay. I was really impressed by the Hotel Piast service, facilities, location. I would really recommend it to anyone traveling to beautiful Wroclaw.
I would like to stay in the tower …
view from the train station
the hall
I love the mirror!!!!!!!!!!

Check Wroclaw Hotel Deals