Hotel Pension Theresia

Check Munich Hotel Deals

Hotel Pension Theresia Munich Reviews

Laperlevn Laperlevn
Great Value for Money! Aug 30, 2010
If you are a solo female traveler like me, don't take room 45 (unless you are a couple as it was remote so I felt very spooky at night - but that room is big and airy). Plus the bathroom next to that room is too old. After 1st night without sleep being too scared, next morning they agreed to move me to other floor with people around so I was satisfied and stayed 2 different times with them. The staffs are very very nice to me! The hostel is quiet at night, which is good for sleep but i am from Asia, used to be surrounded with people so too quiet scared me. Room was clean, all with big windows which is lovely! Bathrooms were clean and looked new, good pressured hot water. They had breakfast included but I didn't have time to try. Hostel is about 3min walk to metro, very good. 2 stops only from Central Train Station. Best thing is a cheap, quite big super market right next door to hostel, to pack snack and drinks, fruits. For how expensive Europe is in general, I think this hostel offers GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY! I paid EUR30 (in July) for a nice sized, clean single room instead of EUR23 in a noisy dorm in other place where I would never get any sleep and privacy. I can't recommend this hostel enough! Tips: Buy Bayern ticket for best value if you use train!
sylviandavid says:
Thanks for this nice review.... The people at the hostel sound like they are trying to help customers. That gets a smile from me! sylvia
Posted on: Aug 30, 2010
froggoddess froggodd…
The most comfortable beds Sep 13, 2008
Hotel-Pension Theresia was one of the most affordable places to stay that I found (that was not a hostel.) Located a few blocks from the Hauptbahnhof-- a bit of a hike if you're tired, but worth it-- its in a cosy, more residential area, with a nearby laundry, internet cafe, grocery store and shops. A few more blocks away is a trendy area with lots of bars and restaurants. (T├╝rkenstrasse)

The beds were the most comfortable I found during our two-week stay in four cities-- deep and soft. The hotel itself was friendly and bright, the staff exptremely helpful. Their english was not perfect but we got by. The free breakfast was delicious, the bathrooms (not ensuite) were spotless and there was no wait. We even got a box of chocolates when we checked out. I would recommend this place to anyone staying in Munich.
Outside the pension