Hotel Pension Franz

Hotel Pension Franz Rates and Deals

Hotel Pension Franz Vienna Reviews

mainhart mainhart
Old Vienna Style Jun 03, 2007
It was hard booking an affordable hotel in Vienna since I would need 2 rooms, as I was travelling with my parents. My usual places were fully booked. The Pension Franz had a wonderful website and the reveiws on Tripadvisor were quite positive so I booked the hotel. The location of the hotel was pretty convenient as it is quite close to the U2 U-Bahn, and as a result you can very quickly get into the heart of Old Vienna. The lobby and rooms oozed old world style and decor, like carpeted walls, rich wood, spiral staircase, large windows, etc. The rooms however were quite small and the beds very hard and low. The hotel is on the third floor (I think) and in order to get to the elevator you first have to go up some stairs (with luggage, my parents were not happy). The biggest problem was the breakfast. While the food was adequate, they served Nescafe as their coffee. This was not only unusual in my travel experience, but for me this seemed sacriligous as we were in VIENNA, the world-renowned capital of coffee. Needless to say, first thing I did on my way to the sights was stop in a cafe for real coffee.

Hotel Pension Franz Overview

The Franz Pension Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Vienna. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom features amenities such as non smoking rooms, daily newspaper, desk, television, bathtub, shower, separate shower and tub. To suit guests' convenience, this Vienna accommodation offers shops, elevator, laundry service/dry cleaning, safety deposit boxes, business center. With elegant facilities and hospitality, guests at this hotel will surely have an impressive stay. Make your reservation at the Franz Pension Hotel Vienna now by selecting your chosen dates of stay and submitting our secure online booking form.

Hotel Pension Franz Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower