Hotel Ovidius

Hotel Ovidius Rates and Deals

Hotel Ovidius Sulmona Reviews

bimmerfunn bimmerfu…
My Abrusese Secret Jul 10, 2011
Hotel Ovidius is wonderful. I am a teacher. I lead a trip with a group of Educators on a trip through Italy in March. My mom is from Sulmona. I know the town like the back of my hand, but I had never been to Hotel Ovidius. Hotel Ovidius was COMPLETELY renovated...gutted...It's beautiful. Oddly enough, after booking Hotel Ovidius, I found out that 50 years ago, when it was the Jolly Hotel, my parents had their reception there after their wedding! NOTHING from the old hotel exists. It's 100% new. While it's JUST a bit pricey for Sulmona, it is a great "base" for Abruzzo and even Rome. Their restaurant is also wonderful. I called them weeks ahead of time, and they made us a custom feast with Abrusese specialties. The location is great. Free parking, too! I must add...great BREAKFAST, too! Beautiful 4 star hotel.

Hotel Ovidius Overview

With its central location, Hotel Ovidius is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Sulmona. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. All of the guestrooms are replete with non smoking rooms, air conditioning, daily newspaper, desk, hair dryer, television, shower, separate shower and tub. This Sulmona accommodation contains all of the facilities and conveniences you would expect from a hotel in its class. To unwind, guests can enjoy the leisure facilities provided on the hotel's property, including jacuzzi, garden. These top-class facilities are complemented to excellent services to meet the needs of visitors to Sulmona. Make your reservation at the Hotel Ovidius Sulmona now by selecting your chosen dates of stay and submitting our secure online booking form.

Hotel Ovidius Amenities

• Garden
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower