Average rate: $23 - Hotel class: 3 stars

Hotel Oudaya Rates and Deals

Hotel Oudaya Marrakech Reviews

ermacy ermacy
Unpleasant experience Aug 29, 2011
I went to this hotel on January 2009 and I had a very unpleasant experience.

The evening of my arrival, before going out to dinner , I realized my Canon camera equipment did not fit in the safe . So I asked the concierge and I was reassured by him that I could leave the Canon kit in my room because it was completely safe and no one would go in.

When I returned the kit was gone, totally disappeared… Neither the door or window had been forced , so it was clear that someone who had a key entered the room while I was out and took the camera. The manager told me not to worry because they had insurance which would reimburse the total amount of the value of the camera equipment.

After I filled in all the documentation to get the refund , the insurance company refused to give me the reimbursement because they said the theft had taken place without breaking an entry.

From what I have read on this and others forums, thefts at this hotel are not so rare... Marrakesh is a lovely place, but my suggestion is : CHOOSE ANOTHER HOTEL!
d2amy d2amy
Oudaya Hotel Mar 26, 2010
This hotel, I think, is very hard to give a rating to. A lot of the aspects of staying here was great, the laundry service, the breakfast, the rooms, the patios, but a lot sucked, the service, the friendliness of the workers, and most importantly, putting innocent Canadians into a cab with a drunk man who has to pay off the cops while driving those innocent Canadians to the airport.

The location isn't too bad, it's in the Ville Nouvelle part of the city, one street off of Mohammed V Avenue. It's about a 30 minute brisk walk to the main square, just walking on the Mohammed V, which is quite nice. And the breakfast was a lot and was delicious.

The workers on the other hand, most of them want to kill us. They extremely rude, especially because I was sworn at in french about 30 times.( I can't speak French, but my comprehension of it is well enough). By the end of the second morning, I was ready to get the heck out of Morocco.
Our view.
cvanzoen cvanzoen
Good hotel in Marrakech Nov 09, 2009
A good hotel not too far away from the train station. The good thing is that the hop-on-hop-off bus, which also goes to the center of town, stops close by which makes it easy to get into town.

The hotel itself is very well built with all kinds of patios, balconies and passage ways. Quite a puzzle to find your way. The rooms are clean and well maintained and the food is good.
Haselager Haselager
Fine hotel in the old city May 26, 2009
The city of Marrakech in Morocco is situated in the southwestern part of the country. The Oudaya Hotel in Marrakech in Morocco is in the old city. The hotel is known for its hospitality that makes it one of the frequented Hotels in Marrakech in Morocco. This hotel with a wide range of room facilities and hotel services is one of the well known names among Hotels in Morocco. There is an old part with some older rooms and a new part with new rooms. I stayed in both parts (starting the trip in the old part and at my last night of the trip in the new). I preferred the new, these rooms are more modern, so perhaps a tip to ask for a room in the new part.

The Oudaya Hotel in Marrakech in Morocco is in a tranquil part of the old city. All kinds of transportation available in the city are within easy distance from the hotel. Most popular is the taxi to the 'Medina', the heart of the city. A taxi cost not much, about 30 dirhams (3 euro), with a few people not expensive. There are also several attractions around the location of the hotel which can be easily visited by walking, like the train station or the botanic garden. The location is perfect for the guests who want to avoid the noise and pollution.

There are dinner facilities in the hotel, but I also advice to eat in the city which is more fun. And: the hotels are the only places for serving alcohol. The rosé in this hotel is good! And they serve Dutch beer: Heineken. There is also nothing wrong with the local beer tehy serve.
Hotel Oudaya swimming pool

• Garden
  • Nightclubs
  • Billiards
  • Solarium
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower