Hotel O'tKirbek

Hotel O'tKirbek - My room
Hotel O'tKirbek - my bathroom
Hotel O'tKirbek - The courtyard seen from the second floor
Hotel O'tKirbek - Hotel O'tKirbek
Hotel O'tKirbek - The courtyard (the flowers are fake, btw)

Check Bukhara Hotel Deals

Hotel O'tKirbek Bukhara Reviews

Biedjee Biedjee
Better than next-door Jun 27, 2010
When walking to the hotel Nasruddin Navruz next door (see review as well) I was approached by someone from the hotel O'tKirbek, offering me a room at a lower price than what I would pay at Nasruddin Navruz. Hey, that's all you need to convince me, though at first I decided to stay at my original choice instead. Bad move. After a rather uncomfortable night I checked out and came here instead.

The O'tKirbek is brand new, with large, bright, clean and comfortable rooms. The bathrooms were spotless clean and with the best shower I've had in the whole country.

Like most B&Bs in the city, the B&B occupies a historic building, with rooms facing a small open courtyard. The rooms come with the usual facilities like A/C, TV and fridge.

The place is located a stone's throw from the Lyabi-Hauze square, within walking distance from all sited in Bukara.

Like at most B&Bs in Uzbekistan, the breakfast isn't all that special, but it is tasty and filling, so what more do you need?

I had a thoroughly positive experience at this place, though I have spoken to other travellers who reported the manager trying to short-change him when paying for check-out. Make sure you count your change carefully when paying.
My room
my bathroom
The courtyard seen from the second…
Hotel O'tKirbek