Hotel Ora

Çajupi, Pristina, Serbia

Hotel Ora Pristina Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice hotel and friendly service Apr 21, 2014
I had been in Pristina a couple of times before but I had never stayed there before. I had actually planned to drive to Athens as I was only 300 km north but when I contacted Giannis (TB Johnpro) to hear if he was there, he told he was in Pristina and I could visit him there – and so I did. The hotel that he stayed at was full so I booked one next to his; the Hotel Ora.

The hotel was really cheap so I decided to take their suite, as it only was 7 euro more expensive than a standard room. The staff was really friendly and helpful. The room was large and nice, it had a good bed and with a colorful bedcover that almost made me laugh. The room had two sections, one with the bed and one with a large sofa group. The bathroom was quite large as well, and it had a steam bath cocoon where you dream yourself away. There was nice power on the warm water, which is something you don’t see too often.

There was free parking just in front of the hotel. The main walking street was only 10 min walk away. There are good restaurants nearby and many cafes and bars. I was very happy with my stay. The electrical power supply does sometimes not leave enough power for the lift, so you have to walk up - just be aware of it.
My car in front of the hotel
Chokk says:
I lost a memory card with a lot of pics from this trip :(
Posted on: Jun 22, 2014
vances says:
No picture of the colorful bedcover???

:^)