Hotel Omni Mont-Royal

Check Montreal Hotel Deals

Hotel Omni Mont-Royal Montreal Reviews

Jennyrac Jennyrac
A Great Hotel in a Nice Location Feb 29, 2012
I stayed in this hotel when I traveled to Montreal in summer of 2011. It is close to McGill University and St. Catherine street. My friend and I went shopping everyday for bargains in mid-August. There are many shops nearby and many shops have sharp discount. The hotel is very clean and I hardly heard any noise even if it is in a busy area in the city. We drive around to see major attractions, such as Botanical Garden. We also walked down the street to see a museum with free admission. It was a fun trip. Our friends drove us to Mont-Royal, it has a beautiful city view. I love Montreal and have visited the city four times.
shout4 shout4
Very nice, great winter deals Oct 31, 2009
My boyfriend and I stayed here in the winter of 2007. It was right after Christmas and we booked a room the day before we arrived, so we got an amazing deal. I put that it is average price because I think it normally is, but we got lucky. Staff was friendly, the place was fancy (almost too fancy for my taste), and the location was great. I would definitely stay here again. On New Years Eve, if you come in after midnight you have to check in at the desk to make sure you aren't bringing anyone in that isn't a guest of the hotel. That didn't bother us, but keep that in mind in case you want to have an after party :)

Hotel Omni Mont-Royal Overview

You can find Hotel Omni Mont-Royal on Golden Square Mile, inside the downtown area of Montreal, Quebec. It is nearby such famous sites as McGill University Campus and the Lachine Canal. It is also in the same vicinity as Old Montreal and La Ville Souterraine. The Hotel Omni Mont-Royal is located on Sherbrooke Street about twelve miles from the Montreal Dorval International Airport. The hotel stands by the Golden Square Mile and is about three blocks from landmarks Museum of Fine Arts and the Mont-Royal Park.

Rooms are plenty at the Hotel Omni Mont-Royal. In 31 stories guests can stay in one of 299 guest rooms. Montreal accommodation for this hotel includes dining at the on site Petit Opus Cafe and Lounge as well as other amenities like a business center, full service spa with 21 treatment rooms and a Gymtech gym with 2,011 square feet of high tech equipment. Bathrooms have hairdryers, makeup mirrors and bathrobes. Guests can also expect a complimentary newspaper and complimentary shoe shine as well as three telephones to a room.

The Hotel Omni Mont-Royal offers panoramic views of the Montreal Skyline. The architectural style is distinctly 1800s English-American and the building features dark antique furnishings.

Hotel Omni Mont-Royal Amenities

• Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Steam Bath
  • Beauty Salon
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Designated Smoking Area
  • Shops in Hotel
  • Family Room
  • Express Check-In/Check-Out
  • Late check-out (subject to availability)
  • Shoe Shine