Hotel Novosibirsk

Hotel Novosibirsk Rates and Deals

Hotel Novosibirsk Reviews

rostovcat rostovcat
Nice place for a short stay on business trip. Jul 28, 2009
I would say, this hotel was quite good. I used to spend there 4 nights and I should admit that my choice was successful.

First of all - location. The hotel is opposite to the Railway Sation, what means the accessibility for public transport (it was about 30-40 munutes by bus from the hotel to Airport).

Then I should say about my room. It was on the seventh floor, so the window view was really amazing.

Everything was clean and comfortable. The only thing I really disliked was the snoring man in room near by. So, the sound proofing there is rather poor.

I can't say anything bad or good about service - depends on. But haven't got any problems there, that's for sure.

Breakfast was not bad as well, quite a big choice of meals.

But I didn't like the idea of wi-fi.. I could use it only at couple of floors, that was incomvinient (at least if I didn't have a business class room).

But as I've already mentioned, this hotel is a good thing for business travellers (in my opinion). :)

Hotel Novosibirsk Overview

Congress-hotel Novosibirsk is the largest and the highest business hotel of geographical center of Russia. Our advantage is a very convenient location-opposite to the main railway station-nearby subway station and bus stop. The hotel is situated on crossing of two central streets of the city. The largest banks-the best shops and boutiques-the cultural centers are within walking distance from the hotel. Our spacious and comfortable rooms-the polite and professional staff- the unique business center in the city- equipped by the system of simultaneous interpretation are waiting for you. All the rooms are equipped according to modern standards with AC-free WIFI-Fridge. Buffet Breakfast is included in the rate. You can relax in a restaurant complex with the author’s cuisine- There are a wide range of the additional services for your conveniences. The Congress-hotel Novosibirsk is traditional hospitality in a combination to the European level of service. High standards of service of visitors and the professionalism of the staff are the best recommendations for the hotel.

Hotel Amenities

• Salon
  • Massage
  • Solarium
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower