Hotel Nova Kuala Lumpur

Hotel Nova Kuala Lumpur Rates and Deals

Hotel Nova Kuala Lumpur Reviews

ted332 ted332
HOTEL NOVA Feb 01, 2009
The hotel is located at Jalan Alor on Bukit Bintang area so this will be very convenient for those who wanna stay at the main center of KL. The major malls, bars, restaurants, the Petronas Towers, Chinatown, monorail station, are all within walking distance. I can say the location is very good.

In terms of rate, it is quite reasonable but not really cheap.(ave rate around 100 MYR, can go on sale lower) Booking can be done online.

If the location is good, the amenities are the extreme opposite. I'm just wondering why the management wouldn't take advantage of the perfect location of the hotel and spend budget to improve the amenities and attract more longterm customers. Even if the amenities are old, cleanliness should at least be upgraded, to make the place more comfortable to stay at. I had issues with the hotel's cleanliness when I stayed here - serious ones. If anyone of them bugs touched my skin that night, I would have brought hell to the management and staff. Of the 3 days/two nights that I checked in at this hotel, I was only able to get 6 hours sleep. I was on bug watch.
aliens in my room
kokfoo83 says:
oh,u staying the wrong hotel,u shud ask me b4 book hotel in KL...i found the baby cockroaches during my trip in Johor Bahru
Posted on: Mar 24, 2009
ted332 says:
Yeah, don't stay there. Not advisable for now.
Posted on: Feb 17, 2009
ted332 says:
No, don't stay there. There are lots of other hotels and backpackers lodges near this area. :)
Posted on: Feb 01, 2009
broncoyuen broncoyu…
hmm... baby cockroaches Jul 02, 2008
sick little hotel with excellent location and low price.

the bathroom is old and hmm... dodgy. and in my room, there were at least 16 baby cockroaches! yes, i killed them. i told the staff too but they just killed then with Raid, but the strong little bugs couldnt be killed...

i had to move all my luggage on the bed and move my bed away from the wall in the middle of the room and i slept with my bags and stuff.

they didnt arrange another room for me... apparently it was full.

maybe it was just my room for the cockroaches, but the shower... i wouldnt wanna touch the floor, however it is cleaned.

oh, the staff is a bit dumb, and slow.
ted332 says:
ha ha ha! same experience here with those insects.. and i hope that hotel reads our reviews and improve their facility.
Posted on: Jan 31, 2009

Hotel Nova Kuala Lumpur Overview

The modern and stylish Hotel Nova KL is located in the famous Golden Triangle of the city center. It is also only steps from the world class shopping and dining along the Bukit Bintang, the Petronas Twin Towers, Starhill, the Stadium Negara and more. This makes it the ideal accommodation in Kuala Lumpur for any travelers coming to the city. The Nova Kuala Lumpur is located at 16-22 Jalan Alor which is 27.6 miles from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

The 154 rooms in the Nova Kuala Lumpur Hotel will provide the guest with climate controls, cable TV, high-speed Internet access, a minibar and beverage station, full bathroom, personal safe and work desk.

In addition to a fantastic location, the Nova Hotel in Kuala Lumpur provides visitors with a wealth of services and facilities to enjoy. These include an in-house restaurant, bar and lounge, 24-hour front desk and room service, onsite parking, a full business service center, tour desk, and laundry and dry cleaning when necessary.

Hotel Nova Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower