Hotel Nikko Narita

500 tokko, Narita, Japan

Hotel Nikko Narita Rates and Deals

Hotel Nikko Narita Reviews

Kana Kana
Affordable and convenience accommodation near Narita (Tokyo) Airport Jun 23, 2010
We stayed at Hotel Nikko Narita to break up our trip from the airport to my hometown in Nagano. We made a reservation online while in the US and found a twin room for $80.

The hotel has a free shuttle service from/to Narita Int'l airport. The frequency of the shuttle service depends on time of the day. When we arrived (around 4 pm), the service was every 15 minutes. There is a designated bus stop right outside of the airport terminal, and it was quite easy to find. The bus ride is about 10 minutes. People at the reception are efficient and courteous.

There are an old wing and a new wing; our room was in the old wing. Obviously, it was an older looking room; however, it was clean and well-appointed. Wired internet connection is available in each room for free of charge. I used my laptop in the room, and the connection was quite good.

One thing I really liked about this hotel is the convenience store near the lobby. It is open for 24 hours, and it is really convenient when you need snacks, drinks, or toiletry goods, etc, It is nice not having to go out of the hotel to look for stores when you are jet-lagged.

Overall, we had a very pleasant stay, and I would stay here again if I had to stay near the airport.
Hotel Nikko Narita
Shuttle bus from/to Narita airport
Our room on the 7th floor in the o…
View from our room. You can see th…
liekevo liekevo
One night in Japan again Feb 11, 2006
Together with my tickets Amsterdam-Tokyo, Tokyo-Nagoya, Tokyo-Sydney, Sydney(-Tokyo)-Amsterdam I got one night in this hotel. This also means I have no idea how expensive the hotel actually was (is).

From the airport there was a mini bus to the hotel. Since there where more people on the bus for this hotel it was a bit crowded at the check in, but the staff worked very fast.

I had a two person room to myself, the room was very good and the staff in the hotel very friendly. Included in the price was a very large breakfast buffet, the had "European" style breakfast but also traditional Japanese breakfast. So there was enough choice. The hotel also had a nice garden where I had a nice walk in the morning before I had to get the bus to the airport again.
my room

Hotel Nikko Narita Overview

The Hotel Nikko Narita is within a 10 minute drive to the Narita International Airport (NRT) and 20 minutes' drive to the centre of Narita. The hotel offers comfortable rooms with air conditioning and free internet access.

The Hotel Nikko Narita caters for families with children offering a kids pool. Airport transfers, wake-up service, dry cleaning and laundry service are available on request. There is an atm / cash machine, a convenience store and a hairdresser within the hotel. In addition to a sauna and an outdoor pool, the hotel also features a business centre, a concierge and conference room(s).

Narita Mountain Temple is within easy driving distance of the Hotel Nikko Narita. If access is a concern, prospective patrons will be glad to know the hotel provides wheelchair access. There is a beauty salon, a gift shop and a florist within the hotel building.

Hotel Nikko Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Shops
  • Garden
  • Tennis Courts (outdoor)
  • Photocopier
  • Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower