Hotel Nazionale Florence

Check Florence Hotel Deals

Hotel Nazionale Florence Reviews

victoi victoi
friendly owner Apr 14, 2008
Hotel Nazionale is a very small hotel on 2nd floor. When I walked in..I felt like I was in someone's house. Very simple and very clean. The owner Jacobo recently renovated so the rooms . They are simple and clean and bathroom is also clean. Jacobo also live there. His room is actually next to ours. He's very friendly and speak well English. He made our breakfast and delivered it to our room..I think breakfast cost 6 Euro and there were plenty of food for the two of us. This hotel is close to everything ..walking distance to museums and next to it is a great chocolate/sweets and some souvenir store. I bought a lot of chocolates and Florence specialty sweets from there. I love this hotel and Jacobo is the nicest guy and I would stay here again.

Hotel Nazionale Florence Overview

The hotel Nazionale, ideally placed in the historic centre of Florence, is only 300 metres from the Santa Maria Novella railway station station and from the Duomo and 200 metres from the Congress Centre, from Fortezza da Basso and the main museum of this fascinating city. This small but enchanting hotel is located on the second floor of a 16th century building, near the main monuments and restaurants. Many sights are within walking distance, such as Piazza della Signoria and Uffizi. Public transportation is also within walking distance. The efficiency, the experience in the hospitality field and the seriousness of the family management of the hotel will be at your disposal to make your stay in Florence as pleasant as possible. The hotel Nazionale was completely refurbished in 2006.

Hotel Nazionale Amenities