Hotel My Home

Hotel My Home Rates and Deals

Hotel My Home Amsterdam Reviews

tommylennie tommylen…
Good Option For Those On A Budget May 19, 2010
Located a mere 5 minutes walk from the Central station in Amsterdam, Hotel My Home would be our home for a couple of days and proved a great place to stay. The cost of our 3 person room was a little above our budget, but was still one of the cheaper options available. The proximity to the train station and the city centre made the hotel an ideal choice.

Our 3 person abode was clean and fairly spacious, giving us plenty of room for our belongings, but lacked any real amenities and we had to make use of the shared shower. Luckily for us, the shower was located right next door and we never had to wait around to use it.

A cooked breakfast is included in the price of the room, which consists of fried or scrambled eggs, cheese, jam, toast as well as tea and coffee. The breakfast is served in what resembles a living room, which contains a little social area where you can play board games or watch DVDs.

The staff were both welcoming and really helpful, as they booked us into their sister hotel for our last day due to the fact that Hotel My Home was fully booked over the weekend. This saved us the task of having to find a room, right when Amsterdam was getting pretty busy.

Should I go back to Amsterdam in the future, then I'd probably make Hotel My Home my first choice. It's not amazing by any stretch of the imagination, but it's an affordable, clean hotel in a great location with helpful staff.

Related Travel Blogs About Hotel My Home

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…home. When we pass the dogs from earlier they run towards us barking I stood my ground and they just ran past me and chased Ben and Steve…
Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…home for a while I suspected (correctly so).   That evening I headed down to the bar and met a few of the people hanging around ��" Richard a dive instructor…

Check Hotel My Home Rates and Deals