Hotel Mozart Traunreut

Hotel Mozart Traunreut Rates and Deals

Hotel Mozart Traunreut Reviews

TatianaFokina TatianaF…
Nice, lovely, great May 11, 2011
My friend and I were looking for a hotel to book to stay at for one night after the Steiner Burgfestival in Stein-an-der-Traun on thee 29th of August, 2009, but all hotels and hostels in theat area had already been taken, and Mozart was the only available option, although it was more expensive and farther from the spot. We managed to grab the last free room for two!

I do not demand much from hotels to spend only one night at, however, there was nothing at all to cavil at. The hotel is in some 50 metres from the final railway stop. The check-in time is standard, but we arrived after 9 am (we had had night trains from Vienna), had to leave at the same time next day, so we decided to try. We checked in without problems or delays. I had been training phrases in German, but cat got my tongue when I realized I had left my bank card in Vienna, which would (and did!) cause us inconveniences at the ride with the online ticket later. It did not affect our stay in the hotel anyhow, but I felt nervous and decided to speak English.

Despite the early hour we were received without any problem, but the room had not been prepared yet. We were offered to leave our things there and take our time. We did so, and when we returned to the reception, I spoke German, which surprised the hotel owner :-) I decided to pay in advance, which became a habit from then on and saved us a lot of time and nerves. We were asked about our plans in the town and given the night door's key (very provident and sensible!).

In an hour or so we returned and found our room neatly and cosily prepared. The room has a bath wite a shower, standard amenities. Can't remember anything about TV set, but there is radio. The only pity was to have small windows under the ceiling (our room was on the last floor), but I repeat, we did not intend to stay there long. I have not seen it anywhere else: the bed linen was as soft as clouds, and it smelled with honey! As well as the liquid soap in the bathroom. Fantastic! The linen's and the towels' colour was even that of honey!

Next morning delicious and rich buffet breakfast was waiting for us in the restaurant on the ground floor. The choice is really wide. Several kinds of fruit, breads, bakery and everytheing else inherent in buffet breakfast. And! We were kindly asked and served with coffee and tea.

I set the highest rates to theis hotel and chose the cost mark as "average" because even though the room price was the highest of all thee rest hotels we have stayed at for the last 2 years (79 Euro for a twin room per night, including breakfast), it was classy! I just wish I had had more time to enjoy our staying there, to bid a properer farewell to the hotel owners (we were in an insane hurry for the train in the morning) and to play the piano which stood in the receiption hall :-)
Hotel Mozart, view from the outside
Hotel Mozart, hall's interior
Hotel Mozart, hall's interior
Hotel Mozart, twin room

Hotel Mozart Traunreut Overview

The Hotel Mozart is located in Traunreut making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. The Hotel Mozart boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each of the hotel's guestrooms offers non smoking rooms, television, bathtub, shower, mini bar. This Traunreut accommodation features on-site facilities such as elevator, bar/pub, laundry service/dry cleaning, meeting facilities, restaurant, room service, safety deposit boxes. These top-class facilities are complemented to excellent services to meet the needs of visitors to Traunreut. Please complete our secure online booking form by entering your period of stay.

Hotel Mozart Amenities

• Cable / Satellite TV
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Garden
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower