Hotel Moskva

Check Belgrade Hotel Deals

Hotel Moskva Belgrade Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great old classic hotel Sep 01, 2012
Last time I stayed in Belgrade I stayed next to Hotel Moskva that was going through some mayor refurbishing. I then visited their café and outdoor area and I then decided that I would stay here the next time. So when I decided to come and visit Belgrade again I booked there. The rating was still very good and the price was fair as well. It was a typical old fashion quality hotel and I was looking forward to stay there.

I had booked a parking space so when I arrived I parked the car just in front of the hotel and my friend went up to the room with our luggage, while I parked the car in a neighboring parking house. The parking was really fair prices as I only paid 6 Euro pr. 24 hours. When I returned to the room I was quite pleased with what we had gotten. The beds were nice and there was good space in the room. The bathroom was also nice and we were ready to visit town.

The service at the hotel was extremely efficient and friendly and it didn’t matter whom we talked to. It was quite a pleasure to stay there.

We decided quite fast that we would take another night because we felt that it was a great place; luckily it was not a problem. The breakfast at the hotel was really nice and there were loads of nice dishes to choose from. We also spent some time in the nice outdoor café in front of the hotel and I would really like to stay there again because the location is almost perfect.
The hotel room
The hotel room
The bathroom
The bathroom
Chokk says:
You are welcome ;)
Posted on: Sep 30, 2012

Hotel Moskva Overview

The Hotel Moskva is located in a centralized area of Belgrade, providing easy access to shopping and business centers in close proximity. The location is on main street and all the popular local features are in walking distance. Famous celebrities such as Robert Deniro, Michael Douglas, Alfred Hitchcock, and Albert Einstein have stayed here, due to the hotel's location. The airport is in close proximity to the Hotel Moskva.

The rooms at the Hotel Moskva are cleaned and supplied with new bedding and fresh towels before the guest checks in.

The Hotel Moskva offers a variety to the guest in the departments of dining, relaxation, and business services. A wide number of international and local foods are served for breakfast lunch and dinner. There is a pastry shop and snack bar offering some unique dessert options. Many of the dining locales feature a terrace view for enhanced atmosphere. There is a bar on site for a wide variety of wines and local beers. There is a banquet hall that can be accommodated for a number of meetings or receptions.

Hotel Moskva Amenities

• Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Exhibit Space
  • Salon
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes