Hotel Morava

Hotel Morava Rates and Deals

Hotel Morava Bratislava Reviews

mainhart mainhart
A Different World May 29, 2004
I was at this hotel because I was attending a local wedding here as a date. The hotel is not actually located in Bratislava, but a rural suburb called Devinksa Nova Ves. There is nothing going on in this town! The hotel's website was very nice and showed many amenities, like a pool, sauna, room service, etc. When I got there, nobody spoke a word of english, even though we were only 1 hour from worldly Vienna. I actually don't have a problem with this. I know I am the visitor. But little attempt was made with me to communicate. I had a reservation but could not get anyone to understand that. Finally someone from the wedding party came down and told them I was a guest. The room was clean but beat up. The bedspreads and curtains had tears in them. The toilet was not very clean. The pool and sauna were not open, and apparently had not been for sometime.

On the plus side, it was very near the local train station. Also the restaurant in the hotel was excellent. The food was very good and quite cheap. They did an execellent job at catering the wedding reception, and did not seem to mind the loud music till all hours. I guess its part of Slovak custom. However, if you want to visit Bratislava, it really makes a good day trip from Vienna. Might as well stay in Vienna then.

Check Hotel Morava Rates and Deals