Hotel Montag

Check Sankt Goar Hotel Deals

Hotel Montag Sankt Goar Reviews

peppertm peppertm
Hotel Montag Jul 21, 2009
There are no elevators in this hotel, so you will be lugging your suitcases up the stairs if you haven’t packed your clothing in a backpack. I was on the top floor, and so thankful our tour manager had told us to bring our backpack rather than suitcases. Located right in the middle of the village (like most things here), the hotel was clean, and the staff was friendly. The room was small, cozy and comfortable, but the beds were extremely squeaky. The bar downstairs was cool, and off that, there’s a room with multiple, coin operated computers. For one night, it was a good place to stay.
sugarose sugarose
Quaint little gem Jul 30, 2008
I love this little place. I stayed here on a contiki tour nevertheless i met some other travelers staying here that were also enjoying their stay. It is a nice little hotel not fancy really but i was lucky to get one of the rooms overlooking the scenery and it was breathtaking. The staff is super nice, the bar decent( i didnt drink much so i can really rate it that high) and there is internet access for those who want to stay in contact with family. Cons- no elevators but it is a small place and not really for those who like fancy stays...
world-traveller123 world-tr…
A Quint Little Place in a nice Charming German Town May 31, 2005
I stayed here at Hotel Montag for one night while on a Contiki tour. The room was small but cosy. It was also very clean. The only downside was the mattress/bed was creaky, but other than that...it was a great place. The dinner and breakfast was very good. We had not TV in the room but that was ok. We spent a good night down in the bar drinking shots and doing all kinds of crazy stuff.

It was a charming little place in a nice little town. Not much to do in the town itself, but still nice.

Overall I would recommend this place as it was just nice to be at.

The town itself is so quaint! I saw beersteins, birkenstocks and cuckoo clocks.

The Rhine Valley is very beautiful!

Come check it out!
outside of hotel
Tinktinkie Tinktink…
Nice Hotel in a charming town Mar 31, 2004
What a charming little hotel to stay at! We stayed 1 night in this cozy hotel while I was on my Contiki tour. The hotel is situated in the beautiful town of St Goar in the Rhine Valley. There is not much to do in town.

The hotel does not have an elevator. This can be a big problem when you have a big backpack to carry! My room was on the 3rd floor and by the time you get to your room you are ready to fall on the bed! Elderly people might have a problem to climb the stairs. The room was very small but cozy. The only downside were the beds. I was sharing a room and the beds were so creaky!!!

Facilities at the hostel include a restaurant, bar and internet service. Breakfast was included.

I recommend the hotel for a 1 or 2 night stay.
Hotel Montag, St Goar Germany.

Check Sankt Goar Hotel Deals