Hotel Monaco Chicago - a Kimpton Hotel

Hotel Monaco Chicago - a Kimpton Hotel Rates and Deals

Hotel Monaco Chicago - a Kimpton Hotel Reviews

ktee036 ktee036
Fun, clean worth staying here & I LIVE IN CHICAGO Nov 16, 2010
Stayed here one night with friends because we had a free night stay. Had been to the hotel before for dinner and lunch in the restaurant downstairs. I LIVE IN CHICAGO, so really do not stay in the hotels there much. But this hotel was different, Fun, Something New & really fresh different idea for a hotel.

We were just there for one night the service was really great, clean & large rooms. The window bench/ seats are so nice to just sit on and read a book. Almost fell asleep sitting there and reading. The Best Views in the hotel look over the Chicago River, really nice at night

Next time I have family come in to chicago I would recommend them to stay there....IF THEY WANT TO STAY IN THE BUSINESS DISTRICT. I wish it was just a bit more NORTH closer to the Shopping, dining and Night Life. For the same price you can get a room at the JAMES and be in the heart of everything.
herburlness herburln…
Nice Little Boutique Hotel Sep 25, 2009
I got a great rate on Expedia using 10% off a night and an additional coupon of $10 off a night. Considering how much the rooms were booking for on other sites, paying less than $115 a night for 4 nghts was great! So make sure you shop around on all the websites before you book.

The room was considerably big for a hotel room in Chicago. On the second night our housekeeping lady left us two bottles of water for free and a nice little note. Our second day was also the day our goldfish arrived. I must say as cheesy as it sounds, It is kinda cool having a pet goldfish for you stay! We named ours Fred after our bartender the first night we were there. Its a smaller hotel, the smallest I have stayed in Chicago. There are only 12 floors compared to some of the other hotels that have 30 something floors. But It is a more personable hotel compared to the larger ones. They have a wine reception everynght for guests and free coffee in the mornings, which is great!

The bed was ok, we had a king size bed. They give you lots of pillows which I loved! It is very hard for med to be satisfied with any bed in a hotel because I have the most comfortable bed EVER at home!

The thing I loved most about the hotel besides the friendly staff (they are always trying to do whatever they can to accomadate you) was the location. It wasnt on Michigan Ave but it was close enough. We could walk wherever we needed to go. From the Sears Tower to the north end of the miracle mile we walked it, and not once did it ever seem like alot.

I would stay here again, but Im still searching for "my home away from home" hotel while Im in Chicago. I would like to try a couple others before I finally choose. But this one is in the running!

Hotel Monaco Chicago - a Kimpton Hotel Overview

The Hotel Monaco Chicago - a Kimpton Hotel is located smack dab in the middle of the bustling and all important business district of Chicago. This privileged and centered position offers travelers of all purposes an easy commute by foot or public transport to the countless wonders and historical destinations that the Windy City has to offer. Those in on leisure trips can walk to such places as the Sears Tower, the Magnificent Mile, Millennium Park, the theater district, Navy Pier, and Oak Street Beach to name a few. The unique, famous dining, shopping, and entertainment venues here are also nearby. The Hotel Monaco Chicago - a Kimpton Hotel is within a few minutes' drive of either area airport and offers easy access to public transport opportunities at street level.

Guestroom amenities at the Hotel Monaco Chicago - a Kimpton Hotel include satellite television, limited room service, valet laundry, wireless Internet access, bathrobes, and well lit working spaces.

One of the most frequented restaurants in Chicago is directly adjacent to the Hotel Monaco Chicago - a Kimpton Hotel, which also offers generous meeting and conference space, a fitness center, and luxury health and beauty spa services.

Hotel Monaco Chicago - a Kimpton Hotel Amenities

• Wheel Chair Access
  • Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes