Hotel Metropolis Kaunas

Hotel Metropolis Kaunas Rates and Deals

Hotel Metropolis Kaunas Reviews

Hardlike Hardlike
Cheap and Good Service Jun 07, 2012
First of all,it has a big advantage with the location of it.It was in 2009 when i traveled to Lithuania to Kaunas.While i was searching for hotels tour guide offered me Metropolis Hotel.When i learned the number of stars my face was a little bit changed but i didnt know that it is much better than its' star numbers.

I had already left Riga and was arriving to Kaunas.It was the first time,and i even wouldnt know any place.I even didnt search,so u can see how bad traveler i am.:) I got the paper in my bag and asked to lady sitting beside me ; How can i reach this hotel.She was very gentile cos she said me that hotel is easy arrivable and she could take me there with her car.

I said today is my lucky day!!

I hope hotel will be the same for me.

After 40 minutes from Riga we had arrived to Kaunas and we went to her car where her sister was waiting for her.

I was very lucky!!

I met my first buddy :)

After they took me hotel.It was too dark at night,i got off the car approximately 200 m far away, and started to walk.I first entered and the hotel looked like a castle including ghosts inside.Cos it was an old building and the waitress was woren as an actrisse of horror films with her thin glasses.

She gave me the key and i started to walk through my room.I was slowly walking and feeling like a devil would come from the leathers.

I directly went to my room and even didnt look at my back.:D

I was very tired and slept immediately cos there was a good bed.I woke up nearly 8 and went down to see the breakfast.

Surprising!!!

That horror hotel had been a heaven in one night till morning :D a very beautiful lithuanian waitress,very good breakfast with a slow music,i said fckg out ...:D

As a summary :D ,u will not regret if u choose this hotel cos it is very easy to reach in the center of most famous street of Kunas, Laisves Aluje .You can reach all the banks even to exchange (only two banks :D).

Cheap!!!!

Good Breakfast !!!!

Near!!!

In the center!!!

Good service !!!

Try it , you will like!!!!
Seyyah Seyyah
Fantastic and Cheap hotel in Kaunas May 31, 2012
Hotel is center of the kaunas so its very closed with city attractions. Hotel location is daunkanto street, near obuoras church. Hotel is such an old modern building. The staff is very helpful. Hotel has free wifi connection and its work perfect. Hotel is center of the city so at night you can drink something near hotel in bars and clubls. you can easly reach hotel in city all taxi drivers know hotel place. Hotel has perfect breakfast service its 09.00-12.00. I can suggest this hotel in kaunas.

Hotel Metropolis Kaunas Overview

The Hotel Metropolis, with its history, is one of the most well known hotels in Lithuania. Its location in the very heart of the city centre, just off Laisves Aleja, makes it the ideal choice for tourists and business travellers. The old town, museums, art galleries, restaurants, cafe's, Kaunas sports arena, nightclubs and Akropolis shopping centre are all easy walking distances. The hotel offers 75 rooms with free Wi-Fi, private bathrooms, TV and full buffet breakfast is included. The history of the hotel goes back to the XIX century. The building of the hotel Metropolis testifies about the glorious times. The building contained a hotel and a restaurant back in the year 1899. This building was designed by great province engineer Nikolajus Andrejevas. The hotel consisted of 27 rooms on the second floor. Hotel Metropolis and its restaurant, along with its italian orchestra got the best evaluation from its customers and was considered the best place in town. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs obtained the building in 1922 and turned it into stock company Lietuvos viesbutis. A new three-storey building arose in S.Daukanto street under the supervision of the company. The building was considered by favorite architect Vladimiras Dubeneckas. The architect transferred all the ideas and features of Lithuanian neo baroque style into the building. Today, our friendly staff are always ready to do their best to serve its hotel guests.

Hotel Metropolis Amenities

• Shops
  • Walking
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower