Hotel Metropole Bellagio

1 Piazza Mazzini, Bellagio, Italy

Hotel Metropole Bellagio Reviews

valdano7007 valdano7…
Nice lunch with a view of Lake Como Jan 17, 2011
We are in one of the most touristic, most beautiful towns in the whole wide world! A nice dinner at an average price is the least we can expect now. And the Metropole delivered.

Now we can't get picky, because it is not the best restaurant in the world. It is just that the scenery and the overall atmosphere of Bellagio always demands something beyond extraordinary.

If you decide to come, choose the terrace (if the weather allows it). The view of Lago di Como is almost unparalleled.

My lunch was simple, yet effective. I ordered a glass of white wine (from the house), a shrimp cocktail as an appetizer, and had to order the Lake Como Trout as the entreƩ.

I have to say I was delighted by both the wine, and the shrimp cocktail. I was honestly expecting tourist-level food, but the quality was really good. The trout, on the other hand, as eatable but that's about it.

Overall, the service and price (remember the location?) were excellent. My girlfriend and I had a lovely time and stayed for an hour after eating just relaxing and sipping wine. Too bad I had to drive back to Milan that same day.

Check Bellagio Hotel Deals