Hotel Mazarin

Hotel Mazarin Rates and Deals

Hotel Mazarin New Orleans Reviews

jerseygirl67 jerseygi…
St. Louis Hotel New Orleans...Won't stay again May 09, 2008
I've stayed at so many places. As I've gotten older, I like a bit more luxury. This trip we booked the St Louis on Bienville in New Orleans based on a friend's recommendation. My sis and I smoke (I am half way to quitting). Anyway, we booked in December as Jazz Fest books up quickly. The hotel changed their smoking policy because their rooms were getting ruined (rugs, etc). OK, no problem. Give us a room with a balcony. No, can't smoke on that either AND they wanted to charge us and extra $50 night for it! The first room we got, yes, the rug was nice but the shower had mold, the floor looked like there were termites, and outside on the patio there were small rodents running around (ewww!!!!!), no business center/internet access, the restaurant only open for breakfast. Not a place that I will stay again for the money. And, the second room...was nicer but the damn toilet ran all night! So noisy! If I am spending a higher price for a hotel, I expect better services/cleanliness. When I requested, at least 4 times, that the owner contact me, it went unanswered.

Basically, DON'T STAY HERE!!!!! Go somewhere else!

Hotel Mazarin Overview

In the heart of New Orleans's Storyville District, the Hotel Mazarin is a stone's throw from Historic New Orleans Collection. The neighbourhood is famous for shopping. The hotel is conveniently located for sightseeing in New Orleans with Pat O'Brien's Bar, Jackson Square Park and Bourbon Street only 10 minutes away.

Conveniently located within walking distance from the city centre, the Hotel Mazarin offers rooms with nice court yard and city views. Business facilities include meeting rooms and a business centre. There is a safe-deposit box, a 24 hour reception and conference room(s), and Wi-Fi is available.

The Hotel Mazarin offers 102 air conditioned rooms. They all come with a safe, a flat-screen TV and cable / satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with an i-pod docking station, free local calls and a telephone and the hotel has room service.

Hotel Mazarin Amenities

• TV
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower