Hotel Marie

Check Acharavi Hotel Deals

Hotel Marie Acharavi Reviews

Viraha Viraha
Value for price Jul 17, 2011
It is a two star hotel. Hotel Marie is located approximately 200 m from the beach. It is located in an area with rich vegetation, quiet, not far from the main road which crosses the resort. The hotel has a breakfast room and a beautifully landscaped yard, where it serves dinner.The hotel has a pool.

I paid 115 euros for six nights.The owners are a bit weird.Are husband and wife and it seems that they always supervise you, but not so impossible. We had half board, but they were very understanding about the menu.

Breakfast was not very rich and it was every day the same.

Instead you had milk, orange juice, tea or coffee. Traditional butter at every meal and self-service just for breakfast.

Dinner was plentiful and different with a small dessert instead. Lots of meat instead,but very well cooked. Pool was small, but clean. I just touched a little the water of the pool, because the sea was two steps away. Court was beautiful and full of flowers.

For those who like to visit and seek only a place to lay your head at night I recommend this hotel. Otherwise don't go there!!!! For how much I paid holiday was excellent, especially because I visit a lot.
Acharavi beach
Behind the beach
View from balcony
Hotel's garden.
Viraha says:
I caught the last two tickets, but prices were still very good:) I went in early September, so it was very good.
Posted on: Jan 31, 2012
sylviandavid says:
Price was excellent. Especially if you got breakfast and dinner.... Wow....

Thank you for this review. sylvia
Posted on: Jan 31, 2012
sabahmh says:
Very nice location I like beachs much.
Posted on: Jul 18, 2011