Hotel Manzara

Check Oludeniz Hotel Deals

Hotel Manzara Oludeniz Reviews

wannagoeverywhere wannagoe…
Good location Mar 08, 2011
Stayed here in July 2010, the hotel itself has lovely views, and is a great location as it is only a two minute bus journey to the sea front of Olu Deniz. However, the service of the hotel wasn't excellent, but average. The walls were very thin, had some noisey neighbours a few nights and the hotel staff did not do anything to tell them to be quiet, so had to tell them ourselves to shh. Had a few mornings being woken up by cockerals- but it was quite nice. Lovely and hot area, we also done the paragliding and that was amazing, although be careful because there are lots of different companies on the sea front, many of them 'cowboys'...
lizalcott lizalcott
Last minute package holiday... a taste of local culture. Jul 28, 2008
Choosing a package holiday is not something i have done very often as I like to saple the local culture and have a bit of an adventure. But me and my house mate decided it was one of the best options as his mother had just moved out there and we had no money and only a week of holiday to spare!

We choose Manzara as it was situated within the mountains, out of the main tourist area close to the villages of Hisaranu, Ovacik and the bay of Olu Deniz. I had been to turkey before, but stayed in a tourist packed area and got to see nothing of what local life is like.

I was mazed with the gospitality of this family run hotel. The staff were remarkably friendly, and treated us as if we were family. We partied with them at night, and visited local places in the day. One even took me to his house to meet his parents, sister, grandmother and niece!

The rooms were basic but clean, and each had a balcony overlooking the bay and the mountains, the food was fresh and grown on site, and they had a wide selection of drinks at the bar! What more could you ask for!!??

For a relaxing stay close to all sights and things to do, this place was for me. It is on the regular dolmus route, with busses going to Fethiye, Olu Deniz, Hisaranu, and Ovacik.

If I was looking for this kind of holiday again I would definatley consider going back, and even if not I met some great people there and would definatley visit if I was ever in the area again!!
The hotel pool area.