Hotel Malibran

Check Venice Hotel Deals

Hotel Malibran Venice Reviews

phreaze phreaze
Aug 09, 2015
Malibran Hotel was a great hotel - I loved the old traditional decor about it, it was small, but this just added to the authenticity. My room was up high and had a that traditional italian window with shutters that I could poke my head out of and see what was going on in the streets below! At one point, someone was playing an accordian in the street below me just outside my window - that's the moment I felt like I was really in Venice! It is also VERY well located with shops, Rialto Bridge and Vaporetti less than 5 minutes walk away. The wifi is also awesome at this hotel, never had any problems with it and was very fast to upload my pictures. The price was also very reasonable for the high tourist season in Venice. Highly Recommend.
sherrybaby86 sherryba…
Good location, clean and comfy. Oct 02, 2011
My family and I stayed at the Hotel Malibran in 2008 on our family trip around Europe.

Location is amazing - only a 5 minute walk to the famous Rialto Bridge, and minutes away from gorgeous cafe's and restaurants. Although it is so close to the main area in Venice, it was in a very quiet location. It was about 15 minutes walk from the San Marco Square.

We had a little trouble finding the hotel, as no one seemed to know where it was. Once we got the taxi boat to the main area, we were then able to work out the map to find it by walking. Not such an easy walk from taxi boat drop off, as there were loads of people and we were carrying big suitcases. Upon departure, a taxi was ordered and picked us up from a quiet alley way/canal which was easier for handling our luggage.

Our room was quite small, but it fit 3 people in quite comfortably - nothing to complain about there as we didn't spend much time in the room. Clean amenities, and we had a very cute window balcony which overlooked the street in front of the hotel. The food at the restaurant was good - we only at breakfast here, and the staff were friendly and helpful. There is a computer in the lobby, but you have to pay for internet usage. We had a non-smoking room, yet it seemed to have a musty/smokey smell to it.

Recommend for the location, but if I was to return to Venice, I would like to try something a little bit nicer.
hotel malibran venice
hotel malibran venice

Hotel Malibran Overview

The hotel is located near the famous Rialto Bridge and very close to the main tourist attractions of Venice.

This is an historical hotel ideally located where the heartbeat of the city is. The hotel has recently added a new annex located less than 5 metres from the main building. All rooms and bathrooms are newly decorated and in keeping with the traditional style of the main house. Check-in/out procedures and breakfast are done at the main house. CQ 03/08.

This is a traditional building in keeping with the surroundings.

The lobby is small. The whole hotel has been decorated in a Venetian style with the traditional light green furniture and Venetian paintings.

The restaurant/breakfast room is spacious and offers both local and international cuisine. It is quite well known among the locals and the hotel's guests can take advantage of a discount.

The rooms vary in size but are generally small and kept in fair condition along with the bathrooms.

1 km to the nearest station (santa lucia), 1 kms to city centre, 13 kms to the nearest airport (marco polo), 3 minute walk to the nearest bus stop.

Hotel Malibran Amenities