Hotel Los Andes

Hotel Los Andes Jan 11, 2013
Hotel Los Andes - Copacabana

Av. Busch entre Av.16 de Julio y Costanera

Teléfono: (591-2) 8622103

When you arriving in Copacabana, there are a number of hotels, hostels and hotels in different categories, however these hotels are all very similar in price, comfort, location, etc.. I have written some reviews on Copacabana hotels such as the Hotel El Mirador, the Hostal Center, Hotel Colonial and another, and to write one I find I write the same for all.

In this case the Hotel Los Andes, which is two houses above the Mirador Hotel and around the Hotel Colonial, offers the same conditions as the hotels listed above, however I have to emphasize that in this Hotel Los Andes, care lent me their managers was very good unlike the others.

Its price is around $us.10, - per person per night regardless of whether one rents a room single, double, or triple, here in Copacabana not want to understand and shape of these hotels is charging per person.

The location is good and all rooms have private bathrooms and breakfast is included in the price.

In spanish:

Hotel Los Andes - Copacabana

Av. Busch entre Av.16 de Julio y Costanera

Teléfono: (591-2) 8622103

Al llegar a Copacabana, hay una serie de alojamientos, hostales y hoteles de diferentes categorías, no obstante estos hoteles son todos muy similares en precio, comodidad, ubicación, etc. Tengo escritos algunos reviews sobre hoteles de Copacabana como por ejemplo el Hotel El Mirador, la Hostal Center, Hotel Colonial y algún otro, y al escribir de uno me parece que escribo lo mismo de todos,

En este caso el Hotel Los Andes, que queda dos casas más arriba que el Hotel Mirador y a la vuelta del Hotel Colonial, ofrece las mismas condiciones que los hoteles nombrados anteriormente, no obstante tengo que destacar que en este Hotel Los Andes, la atención que me prestaron sus administradores fue muy buena a diferencia de los otros.

Su precio está alrededor de $us.10,-- por persona y por noche independientemente de que uno alquile una pieza simple, doble, o triple, aquí en Copacabana no quieren entender y la forma de cobro de estos hoteles es por persona.

La ubicación es buena y todas las habitaciones tienen baño privado y en elprecio esta incluido el desayuno.
La Recepción
La Recepción 1
La Recepción 2
Habitación matrimonial
jendara says:
Thanks for your comment:)
Posted on: Jan 15, 2013
jendara says:
In Copacabana almost all hotels are similar in appearance and price!
Posted on: Jan 12, 2013
rsvpme says:
Do like the look and price of here !
Posted on: Jan 12, 2013
d2amy d2amy
Never again May 01, 2010
Hotel Los Andes in Copacabana, Bolivia, at first looks like a really nice place to stay there from the outside, and even when you get up to your room, it’s only about 50 boliviano a night each, which roughly works out to 8 dollars. The rooms are quite nice, we stayed in one with a double and a single, and there was a TV with a few channels as well.

You get breakfast included, and it’s even served to you by a nice Bolivian man. It consists of eggs, toast, jam, butter and some weird yogurt like substance.

It wasn’t until mid evening when we realized something was definitely wrong. We returned from our room after eating supper out and it smelt of the worst feces ever. We just blamed each other but as the night went on, it got worse and worse. Apparently plumbing is their major issue. I mean when you think of it, you’re in a 6 storey hotel, in Bolivia, in not exactly the nicest place. Plumbing is really the least of people’s concern.

I wouldn’t stay here again if I had the option; I think I’d go for a hostel instead.

Check Copacabana Hotel Deals