Hotel Lodi Rome

Check Rome Hotel Deals

Hotel Lodi Rome Reviews

boomersooner boomerso…
Fantastic! Feb 27, 2011
I really enjoyed this hostel!

To be 100% honest, without the fantastic staff, I might not've liked it so much. They spent time with us down in the common room, served us a bunch of red wine and took us out on the town a couple of nights - spending time with locals is something I really enjoy!

I stayed in the shared dorm. It was clean, but definitely old. The beds were a little creaky too - I was on the top bunk and felt wobbly climbing up. It was still comfy, though, and I slept like a baby!

The bathroom was spacious and had a nice shower (for an old building).

The location could be a bit better. It's about a 15-20 minute walk to the nearest bus/metro station, but that's just Europe! Get used to walking :)

I would definitely recommend this hostel to others and will definitely be staying here again if I chose to revisit Rome! I loved it!
jess772 jess772
Average price but great service Mar 21, 2011
This was my first stop in Europe and I loved it! Very hospitable staff and great fellow travelers. For a hostel the amenities, beds and bathrooms were fine. We stayed in a private room the first night and then in the shared dorms. Go on the Spanish Steps Pub Crawl!!

Hotel Lodi Rome Overview

The Hotel Lodi Rome can be found in a residential part of the city. Guests will find that the historic center of the city is still quite nearby. Attractions such as the Coliseum and the Trevi Fountain can be easily reached from the property. The Hotel Lodi Rome is located within easy reach of many attractions and offers bike rentals. Rental car services, taxi cabs, and the public bus and metro stops can all be found within a short distance of the hotel, offering travelers easy access to points of interest throughout Rome as well as the nearby international airport.

All of the guestrooms at the Hotel Lodi Rome include televisions. Rooms are nonsmoking and are designed for comfort. Private bathrooms can be found in each of the hotel guestrooms.

Shopping and dining selections are plentiful near the hotel. Guests will find that there is a rooftop terrace that serves drinks. The hotel also offers a garden as well as other amenities.

Hotel Lodi Amenities

• TV
  • Excursions
  • Garden
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Luggage Storage