Hotel Little Regina

Hotel Little Regina Rates and Deals

Hotel Little Regina Paris Reviews

SuperShan1015 SuperSha…
Clean, Inexpensive, Great for Travelers on Budget Apr 12, 2010
Hôtel Little Régina in Paris, France was probably the least expensive hotel I could find in Paris that didn't make my skin crawl. The location is near the Gare de l'est train station which makes it convenient for transportation.

Upon my arrival I was greeted by the owner. He was very nice and friendly. He gave me information on where to go and the best routes to go sightseeing.

I had a room with a balcony. It was clean, with up-to-date amenities. My room had its own bathroom & shower which is on my list of "must haves" when traveling. Just remember to keep you window closed enough so birds don't come in. I returned to my room one afternoon and found a Pigeon-like bird walking around inside. :)

I believe the Hôtel Little Régina is a 2 or 3-star hotel. It is not fancy by any means, but it is clean.

One downside I found was since it was so close to the Gare de l'est there seemed to be some questionable characters lurking about the vicinity of the hotel. This made me a little scared at night. I felt safe inside the hotel, just not in the surrounding area.

It is really close to the Metro and bus lines. I preferred taking the bus because it was air conditioned and didn't smell overly "ripe" as the Metro did.

The owner of the hotel is a patient man to say the least. I brought an adapter for my hair dryer but I didn't bring a converter. I managed to short circuit the entire floor! The owner came in and fixed it for me without charging me or yelling at me. There was a little smoke and soot coming from the electrical socket. So as a reminder for all non-European travelers---If your hotel does not provide hair dryers, make sure you bring an adapter AND converter. :)

I would recommend this hotel to travelers who are on a budget and want to enjoy Paris without paying exorbitant prices for accommodations.

Hotel Little Regina Overview

The Hotel Little Regina is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Paris. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. In-room facilities include daily newspaper, desk, hair dryer, television, bathtub, shower. To suit guests' convenience, this Paris accommodation offers safety deposit boxes, WiFi .Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction. To make a reservation at the Hotel Little Regina Paris with our secure online booking form, please choose your preffered period of stay.

Hotel Little Regina Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower