Hotel Lily The Home

082 80 318

Hotel Lily The Home Hsipaw Reviews

shavy shavy
Basic Room May 28, 2017
What can I say, as I'm looking for a reasonable place to stay in Hsipaw I bump to this hotel. This is the cheapest hotel we had on this trip 18.50€ a night so cheap. The reviews and ratings of Lily Hotel is pretty good that's why I book the room for two nights.

After a long trip of six hours by train from Pyi U Lwin we took a motor taxi from the station for 1000 kyat and dropped at this place. A girl on the reception is very friendly, check in is very fast we got a room upstairs, but when I see they have room downstairs I asked if we could have a room below so we don't have to drag our luggage through a stairway. She said okay, she gave us another key. When I read my hotel voucher the room assigned to us is a better one, the girl said I could take a look both of the room then I can decide which one I liked, but no I directly choose the room below so silly me.

Is a spacious room with two beds, a family room actually with one double bed and a single bed. The room lacked of furnitures, there is only one table, no chair or closet no hangers or television - the room is poorly decorated.

Bathroom size is normal, no shower cabin, toiletries is available. Takes two minutes to have hot water

What I like on this place is the location, everything is walkable which is easy for sightseeing. There are restaurants and small shops around. For the price of 18.50€ a night is really a budget price - but we got free wifi although is slow but works. They also arrange bus tickets for you and they have bikes for rent for 2000 kyat per day. The lady owner is very friendly ( Mrs Lily) we met her on the last day, she went away for a few days that's why we didn' t see her.
shavy says:
Very cheap, yeah is has airconditioning
davejo says:
looks good but we never managed to get to Hsipaw, maybe next time
starship1 says:
Wow, 18.50 euros it seems not too bad. Looks like it also has air conditioning? But the bathroom, not great.
Hsipaw Map