Hotel Lily London - Kensington/Earl's Court

Hotel Lily London - Kensington/Earl's Court Rates and Deals

Hotel Lily London - Kensington/Earl's Court Reviews

LondonA16 LondonA16
Laptops stolen from the hotel Lily. Stay away! Sep 22, 2011
Laptops stolen from the hotel Lily. Police cannot find any ends, seems all evidence simply disappeared.. Unfriendly and uncooperative owner and staff. Very unhappy with my stay and the whole situation. On top of that the owner, apparently a solicitor threatens to sue me if I write the hotel review...

Stay away.
LondonA16 LondonA16
Laptops stolen from Hotel Lily Sep 22, 2011
Laptops stolen from the hotel Lily. Unfriendly and uncooperative owner and staff. Threatens to sue me if I write a review.. Very unhappy with the whole situation.

My advice to travellers in London: Stay away from hotel Lily!
TravellinChic Travelli…
Very Rude Receptionist Jul 07, 2010
This is a very disappointing hotel. We stayed on Nov 28-29, 2009 and if only my companion is not too tired, I would rather we just ask for a refund and move out. The room cost Gbp69 which is more expensive than Holiday Inn Express Stansted where we have way much better experience.

We arrived in the afternoon to check in but we were told that the room is not ready yet. Considering that we will be meeting friends anyway, we were fine with that and asked if we could just instead leave our luggages. There were already a lot of luggages piled around the reception area so we just tried to find a spot for ours and had our laptops be kept in a more secured location.

When we came back in the evening, the receptionist is different, an old lady who seem to have some hormonal imbalance because she was very inefficient and very rude. My companion told her the name to whom it's booked but she had trouble looking for our booking even when my companion already told her full name and even spelled it for her. After a very long hour of waiting and my companion standing patiently infront of the desk, she finally found it and scolded my companion for not being clear about which one is the surname and name..i was very irritated by her rudeness but I saw that my companion being very patient and maybe tired to move out, just bear with her.

When we arrived at the room, we were very disappointed. It was very small and cramped that the space is almost only suited for the bed and our movement is restricted because there is much space!

Considering we paid more for this relative to Holiday Inn and we were treated rudely and this is absolutely very low quality..we will recommend you to STAY AWAY from this hotel.
TravellinChic says:
hope it doesnt victimized other travelers..there are so many other hotels..hope you get a good one :)
Posted on: Jul 08, 2010
Glynnes says:
Going to London in the fall. Thanks!
Posted on: Jul 08, 2010

Hotel Lily London - Kensington/Earl's Court Overview

The Lily Hotel is a 2-star budget-style hotel situated in the Earl's Court / West Kensington area of London, with very good transport links for exploring the city. Basic accommodation suitable for less-demanding travellers. Also an excellent location for visiting the Earl's Court or Olympia Exhibition grounds.

The hotel is located in Earl's Court/ West Kensington area in the south-western part of central London next to the Earl's Court exhibition grounds and near the lucrative South Kensington/ Knightsbridge neighbourhood with plenty of restaurants, boutiques and the famous Harrods store. There are very good public transport options nearby; West Brompton tube station is just round the corner and there is a bus stop just outside the hotel. Earl's Court station with direct tube connections to Heathrow is about 5-min walk. The museum area (Victoria & Albert, Natural History, Science Museums) is only a short bus journey from the hotel.

The property is a 4-storey purpose-built block building. The rooms and bathrooms are small in size and in need of some renovation. They are functionally equipped with simple wooden furniture. However, they are clean and comfortable with fresh linen and towels.

There is a bar and a breakfast room in the basement of the hotel. Basic continental buffet breakfast (toasts and hot drinks) is served daily from 7am to 9.30am. Full English breakfast is available at extra charge. The hotel provides parking (surcharge) at the rear of the hotel.

Hotel Lily London - Kensington/Earl's Court Amenities

• Coffee / Tea Maker
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Excursions
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower