Hotel Libertador

Check Chiclayo Hotel Deals

Hotel Libertador Chiclayo Reviews

ankicita ankicita
A place to avoid at all cost / un sitio para evitar May 23, 2011
I got sent to this hotel through a travel agency and thinking back to it, I should've walked away inmediately. Hotel Libertador is certainly not a hotel for travellers. There was a weird feeling to it from the beginning and on Saturday night I realized why... either it is a place for Peruvian couples to finish the night after hooking up at a disco, or then the hotel is running a business of a particular kind right at their premises...

First night was better but on Saturday night it was impossible to sleep, with loud music coming from the back of the hotel all night long, people having LOUD sex, running around and shouting. And before 7 am in the morning they would turn on the tv super loud and it sounded like those people were living at the back of the hotel.

Even though the hotel is just a few blocks from the plaza, the street is actually just a dirty small alley where groups of men would sit and drink at night so it was difficult to get there at night.

On Sunday morning I asked for a breakfast but the guy at the reception laughed at me and said that they don't have that service on Sundays.

The only good thing about the place was that it was clean and at least I didn't get any of my belongings stolen. But I seriously recommend other travellers to avoid this place at all cost.

Check Chiclayo Hotel Deals