Hotel Leonardo Durres

Check Durres Hotel Deals

Hotel Leonardo Durres Reviews

Johnpro Johnpro
Close to the beach ! Sep 26, 2013
Nice big hotel three to four kilometers outside the center of Durres . The location are great if you want to have the beach cost a breath away from your feet , a lot of bars , pubs , coffee shops and restaurants around .

Many rooms hotel and a huge reception area , also a restaurant there with good enough food .

The room are big enough and comfortable . But a curse hit me again :) Was June and a lot of humidity in the area of Durres , get outside for some drinks and come back late the night ! It was quite late to change the room because detect a damage air condition in my room !!! I had only a night to stay there so I said leave it I can sleep for a night , but no way for sleeping !!! Wake up many times because I was completely wet ! Also they don't have window screen to open my window , just to take some fresh air and before that I had a really good fight with mosquitoes :) Kill a lot of them inside the room and don't thinking to open the window :)

Anyway was clean enough and quiet room - Hotel .

Really simple room and bathroom without many accessories .

They will take 5 stars from me about the food ! I had a dinner and a breakfast there , both of the was delicious and tasteful !!!

I recommended the hotel just for the food and for the beach :)
Johnpro says:
if you mean CJ the room cost was 45 euro :)
Posted on: Sep 26, 2013
ccjbeachbum says:
how much was the hotel?
Posted on: Sep 26, 2013

Hotel Leonardo Durres Overview

Durres Archaeological Museum and Niko Dovana Stadium are a 20 minute drive from the Hotel Leonardo Durres. The centre of Durres is 20 minutes away by car. Tirana International Airport Nene Tereza (TIA) is a 50 minute drive away.

Check Durres Hotel Deals